BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] THE BATTLE FOR PROMOTION....WON.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cherry Blue said:

They've got to have more than one eye on playoffs now and with a small squad (hopefully) its time to rest players.

They can do what they want. They HAVE to win their next two whilst hoping we don’t beat Doncaster.

Im looking for Wigan now.

What an emotional game. Football can drive you crazy most of the times. Can ruin weekends and cost you loads of cash and time. But damm nights like tonight make it all worth it.

What a roller coaster of a game.

Fair play to them I thought they where as good a side as we have seen at ewood this year, but like TM said this team doesn't seem to know when its beaten.

Great comeback and great scenes in ewood. E I E I E I O.....COYB

• Backroom
Just now, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

They won't beat GB's Blackpool so that is one I truly believe we can rely on. 

I don't reckon it'll get that far. I can see Posh taking points off them, and at that point it's pretty much over unless we inexplicably manage to lose all of our last three matches.

Just now, Tom said:

Hope Peterborough get into the playoffs - liked the way they played even if cynical 

Can't say was impressed thought they were poor second half we was beating ourselves with our mistakes.

• Backroom

If we get Armstrong back next season it has to be with a view to playing him as either an inside forward alongside DG or in rotation as a striker who plays off the shoulder (as opposed to Graham being more of a target man). The boy clearly has talent in front of goal and has proven that with his goals here, but a winger he is not. We're wasting his talent putting him in that position.

27 minutes ago, JAL said:

Can't say was impressed thought they were poor second half we was beating ourselves with our mistakes.

Glad you enjoyed it mate.

Terrible result as far as I’m concerned. I was briefly happy for a few minutes. #brfcsfunbus

2 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Jack Marriott would be a great signing if we can’t prise Armstrong away

Marriott does look like the real deal even if he had a rather quiet game. Physically strong, mobile, a good age, reminded me a bit of Kane. If we were going to be getting a marque signing it would be him next season for me. 33 goals even in this league is mightily impressive.

4 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Marriott does look like the real deal even if he had a rather quiet game. Physically strong, mobile, a good age, reminded me a bit of Kane. If we were going to be getting a marque signing it would be him next season for me. 33 goals even in this league is mightily impressive.

In a team that didn't even make the play offs it looks like. Would be a great signing 

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

We're only going to play 1 up front under Mowbray. Is Danny Graham the new Speedie, sacrificed at the altar of progress for a young up-and-comer?

Are we ? Not convinced but who knows, many on here keep saying we will be playing 3-5-2

I was thinking more of competition and as a replacement once he is gone...not sure how much longer graham will play but isnt it is his last contracted year next year?

If we dont go up now from this position the club should change its name to Devon Loch F.C.

In the cold light of day over the last few games  we ve done exactly whats been asked for a team to win promotion which is win at home, draw away  albeit with some mediocre performances.Cant ask for much more than that.

On 4/17/2018 at 20:04, USABlue said:

I think by the end of play Thursday some of us should remove, belts, shoelaces and all sharp objects from our houses.

Suicide watch.  I am very concerned.  We always do things the hard way. 

Any betting patterns in India when we were top?

What an interview by Mowbray! Real leadership....class

Although marriot had a quiet game I was impressed by his movement and physical ability, certainly ruffled our two midfielders playing at the back. Sometimes people only think of a good player if he scores a goal but there is more to football than that. I saw a good player last night even if others didn’t 

Archived