BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] THE BATTLE FOR PROMOTION....WON.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Rovers   (P39 - 82pts)                                         Shrewsbury  (P40 - 81pts)                          Wigan   (P38 - 80pts)                                             

Southend (h) 7/4/18                                            Bradford (a) 12/4/18                                   MK Dons (h) 7/4/18

Gillingham (a) 10/4/18                                        Charlton (h)  17/4/18                                  Rochdale (a) 10/4/18                                                                              

Bristol Rovers (a) 14/4/18                                   Bury (h) 21/4/18                                          Rotherham (h) 14/4/18                                                                               

P'Boro (h) 21/4/18                                                 P'Boro (h) 24/4/18                                     Oxford (h) 17/4/18

Doncaster (a) 24/4/18                                          Blackpool (a) 28/4/18                                Fleetwood (a) 21/4/18                                                                                 

Charlton (a) 28/4/18                                              MK Dons (h) 5/5/18                                   Bristol Rovers (a) 24/4/18      

Oxford (h) 5/5/18                                                                                                                          Wimbledon (H) 28/4/18 

Doncaster (a)   5/5/18   

Thanks for sharing your codex. If anyone can decipher this, please let me know 

Who has done the sums?

When are we going up?

Do we need to get tickets in the home end at Bristol Rovers or Charlton just to make sure?

Hopefully we'll go up at home so everyone can be part of it?

Just now, rovers11 said:

Shrewsbury have got two very tough games coming up. Bradford away and Charlton at home. Charlton are on fire and Bradford are hard to break down under Grayson. 

Charlton are on fire, Bradford are as tough as tinsel under Grayston.

• Backroom
Just now, Gav said:

Who has done the sums?

When are we going up?

Do we need to get tickets in the home end at Bristol Rovers or Charlton just to make sure?

Hopefully we'll go up at home so everyone can be part of it?

I’ve seen Doncaster away mentioned 

9 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

One game at a time ladies and gents, relax stay calm and bring on Southend

Totally agree with this - until we are 4 points ahead of third position with one game to go (or 7 with 2 games to go etc) - we can't start counting our chickens. Things are looking brighter by the day - but just in the way Wigan and Shrewsbury have to keep winning matches - so do we.

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, Gav said:

Does that work Tom?

I guess it could if results go for us.

You’ve seen me on here I’m glass half empty - I’d love it to be sealed as early as possible but feel it may go to the Oxford game.

I’d certainly look to have a route for tickets to the Charlton game mind you 

Archived