BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] THE BATTLE FOR PROMOTION....WON.

1 hour ago, jim mk2 said:

Antonnsson top of the list for me for grabbing the ball and taking a diabolical penalty at Northampton. 

Rovers disgraceful home loss to Wimbledon for me.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bazza said:

Rovers disgraceful home loss to Wimbledon for me.

Poor early season form was regrettable but it has been cancelled out by our excellent form since then.

If we don't go up I'll be looking at silly individual errors, and I was right behind the goal when Antonnsson took his non-penalty.

Williams's non-header last Saturday was just as bad.  

Interestingly enough there were a heck of what ifs last season too, from that stupidly late equalizer we conceded near the end of the season (forget who against) through to not getting more goals vs a hapless Villa team. It could be TM fails by fine margins.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves - hopefully this season won't be a repeat of if onlys.

Just now, AdamRochina said:

Shrewsbury will win like normal and we will flatter to decieve against the posh and draw.. they have three home games as will win them all.. they have all season shown she won't just suddenly flat line it will be us in play offs mark my words I guarantee it 

Thanks. I've just placed a £10,000 bet on Shrews because you guaranteed it.

Just now, AdamRochina said:

Shrewsbury will win like normal and we will flatter to decieve against the posh and draw.. they have three home games as will win them all.. they have all season shown she won't just suddenly flat line it will be us in play offs mark my words I guarantee it 

Well if  I was you , I would be going to see a bookmaker !!!  

You will get bloody good odds !

I think by the end of play Thursday some of us should remove, belts, shoelaces and all sharp objects from our houses.

Suicide watch.  I am very concerned.  We always do things the hard way. 

Any betting patterns in India when we were top?

Just now, Gordon Gekko said:

Feel like these last 2 seasons watching Rovers has aged me by about 10 years! Would settle for a nice mid table finish in the championship next season lol

This is what it’s all about Gordon! If and when we go up you’ll be posting about this season in 45 years time, as I do about 1975!

Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

How odd, betfair have completely different stats. Bit irrelevant tbh I'm just twitchy as @#/?! 

Apparently the BBC stats correlate with Sky's going on DE's posts in the Shrews - Charlton thread.

Irrelevant really as you say.

Archived