BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] THE BATTLE FOR PROMOTION....WON.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get in! We have to win on Thursday!!! Best chance well ever have to pull away  

On a side note. We conceded in the 94-95th minute on sat. Shrewsbury played 98 minutes. Why does every league 1 game seem to have at least 5 mins extra

• Backroom
Just now, Rover_Shaun said:

I want the cherry if it's possible. So i want them both to lose every game. Why would anyone not?!!!!!

Winning the league would be nice but there are so many poor teams in it that I just want out ASAP. If we go up as champions then great, more momentum for next season. If not then second will do nicely as I will be able to watch the playoffs as a casual observer rather than chewing my fingernails off.

Just now, Stuart said:

Massive result that. Have they settled for the play-offs already?

Really need to win now on Thursday.

They have on their boards - suggesting they use the remaining games to learn how to score goals and play football again for the playoffs. Not a single shot on target at home.

Win on Thursday then we only need 4 points to go up but Shrews could make it easier for us if they don't get maximum points at home to Bury then Peterborough.

We could be celebrating at next Tuesday at Doncaster .

Just now, DE. said:

Winning the league would be nice but there are so many poor teams in it that I just want out ASAP. If we go up as champions then great, more momentum for next season. If not then second will do nicely as I will be able to watch the playoffs as a casual observer rather than chewing my fingernails off.

Of course promotion is the aim but we may as well aim for the highest whilst it's still there 

• Backroom
Just now, Rover_Shaun said:

Of course promotion is the aim but we may as well aim for the highest whilst it's still there 

I never suggested we shouldn't mate, just saying I'm happy with either first or second as long as we go up automatically. 

Archived