BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] THE BATTLE FOR PROMOTION....WON.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marriott would be a quality signing, I bet Bristol Rovers were probably thinking what's so special about Bradley Dack last Saturday. 

Dack, Chapman and Armstrong behind Marriott or Graham would be a handful for most Championship defences. 

Just look at how Millwall are tearing teams apart home and especially away. Fast counter attacks and deadly finishing. 

16 hours ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Marriott would be a quality signing, I bet Bristol Rovers were probably thinking what's so special about Bradley Dack last Saturday. 

Dack, Chapman and Armstrong behind Marriott or Graham would be a handful for most Championship defences. 

Just look at how Millwall are tearing teams apart home and especially away. Fast counter attacks and deadly finishing. 

Ermmmmmm Millwall last night? 

Just now, Ossydave said:

Ermmmmmm Millwall last night? 

That's a bit unfair. If you saw the game Millwall were the better team in the first half but were blown away by some of the best football I have ever seen in the Championship. Not many PL clubs could have lived with Fulham in that period.

18 minutes ago, arbitro said:

That's a bit unfair. If you saw the game Millwall were the better team in the first half but were blown away by some of the best football I have ever seen in the Championship. Not many PL clubs could have lived with Fulham in that period.

They've drawn 2 of their last 3 away as well, not really tearing teams apart although they're doing well

18 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

They've drawn 2 of their last 3 away as well, not really tearing teams apart although they're doing well

Fulham are currently second and getting rave reviews. I think it's fair to say that Millwall have exceeded expectation. If we go up and have a season like theirs we will be in raptures.

47 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Fulham are currently second and getting rave reviews. I think it's fair to say that Millwall have exceeded expectation. If we go up and have a season like theirs we will be in raptures.

Yeah I get that, they're just not tearing teams apart. The powers that be would absolutely hate Milwall to go up though. West ham, Chelsea and Spurs would be all police leave cancelled. I hope they do it though. 

53 minutes ago, bluefred said:

At least today we can relax watching the scores come in hoping for 

either shrewsbury or Wigan or both to drop points .

I'm still hoping for a couple of draws from Wigan's next two games at Fleetwood and Bristol Rovers. Then it's on!

After the debate on here the previous week were we questioned if Dacks head had been turned by the bright lights and glamorous girlfriend, good to hear from TM himself that Dacks been poor the last two games  and hes been told hes been poor. Answers the question whether TM would pussy foot around our star man .

Great interview too with TM ..apologies if already posted!

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11338394/mowbray-we-refuse-to-lose

• Backroom

We only need 4 points from our last three games to go up - and that's assuming Shrewsbury win all their remaining games. It isn't over until it's over but it would take some collapse to miss out now. I'm not putting much faith in a Bury team whose own manager has essentially called them shit. 

8 minutes ago, lsp82 said:

Shrewsbury 1 nil up

Who picked this team?

Why the **** are we playing this formation?

Rayas cr@p, Bennett useless and that lazy **** Graham can **** off.

Mowbray sort it out you useless ****

Archived