BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] THE BATTLE FOR PROMOTION....WON.

• Backroom
3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

We need the return of another classic next season - yellow shirts with blue trim.

I’d like that if they got the yellow right,  not that bumblebee yellow on the yellow and black ASICS one.

The pale yellow and blue brings back instant memories of Wembley 92, what a kit and what a day!

HnNa82s.jpg

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tom said:

I’d like that if they got the yellow right,  not that bumblebee yellow on the yellow and black ASICS one.

The pale yellow and blue brings back instant memories of Wembley 92, what a kit and what a day!

HnNa82s.jpg

I still have that scarf that the bloke on the bottom left is wearing. My children think I'm mad every time I wear it. 

7 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Is that an official image from the Club? If it is I'd have no problem whatsoever sticking a canvas or framed picture on the wall next to the one of Shearer VE day.

What an image. He looks like a returning warrior being mobbed by the adoring townsfolk having laid waste to the nearby villages.

Wonderful.

I dont think so , it was on my Rovers facebook feed ,i have just cropped it and and inversed the background to change it to black and white to leave BD in colour ,i doubt its a offical telegraph as the size and quality is bad and i dont think the reolution is enough for a canvas ...

40 minutes ago, den9112 said:

He is a big follower of the Rovers ,i was talking to him at the ground at MK Dons

It was a joke but I’ll assume you are new and have missed most of the #VenkysOut campaign. ;) 

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

It was a joke but I’ll assume you are new and have missed most of the #VenkysOut campaign. ;) 

New to this Forum yes  but not the last 7 years or the Venkys out campaign,  or the previous 30 odd years I have followed Rovers..

I was only saying that I have seen him a few times away this season ...

I genuinely believe we are going to win it. I just have a sneaky feeling we will draw tomorrow and Wigan will do the same; then we will win on the final day to seal it with the Pie eaters eating their very own slice of humble!

30 minutes ago, BigUts said:

I genuinely believe we are going to win it. I just have a sneaky feeling we will draw tomorrow and Wigan will do the same; then we will win on the final day to seal it with the Pie eaters eating their very own slice of humble!

Would be great to win it but some key players will not be involved due to long standing injuries. Mowbray has indicated that. So I can't see better than a draw and with Wigan winning against Wimbledon the title will all but be theirs

• Backroom
6 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Cook reponds to Bradley's title wish.

I  hope Dack get's our winning goals in the next 2 games to shut the Coco lookalike up.

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/football/latics/wigan-athletic-boss-returns-serve-to-dack-1-9139244

Had to turn off adblock to read the bloody thing, then the ads managed to freeze my browser anyway. Horrific site.

We will be very, very gracious in offering Blackburn our congratulations. I’m not sure that would be reciprocated...

What are you basing that on Paul? Your brash comments last week, or your acknowledged cordial conversations with Tony Mowbray. 

His tongue can't keep up with his a*se

1 hour ago, Doaksie said:

We will be very, very gracious in offering Blackburn our congratulations. I’m not sure that would be reciprocated...

What are you basing that on Paul? Your brash comments last week, or your acknowledged cordial conversations with Tony Mowbray. 

His tongue can't keep up with his a*se

Either myself or Cook must be losing the plot on this, I can't remember anyone from the Club making any comment whatsoever about Wigan either before or after either Club were promoted.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Either myself or Cook must be losing the plot on this, I can't remember anyone from the Club making any comment whatsoever about Wigan either before or after either Club were promoted.

Me neither. He seems to have invented something to get angry about. Cod-psychology to get his players motivated is my cod-psychological theory.

Cook is a bell end! Apart from the odd over enthusiastic Rovers supporter, I can’t remember anything in the slightest coming from the club to suggest we had promotion/title wrapped up. One thing Tony Mowbray has done besides getting us back up in the first time of asking, restore some pride and self respect in the club. The man is a gentleman.  Even if we finish second, I’d rather have TM in charge than that idiot Cook!

Archived