BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ep 91 - The Road to Being Wigan's Peers

*New Podcast out now*

The pod squad dissects the Wigan match and reflects upon where this leaves the club in the promotion race. Host Ian Herbert is joined by Michael Taylor & 4000 Holes Magazine editor Scott Sumner in Part 1.
In Part 2, the special guest is Paul Wheelock, former Rovers reporter on the Lancashire Telegraph who shares some anecdotes from his time covering Rovers.

Available on iTunes now.   

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/brfcs-blackburn-rovers-fan-community-podcast-from-brfcs/id1282664472?mt=2

Also available for download here:-

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/?name=2018-03-04_episode_91_-_the_road_to_being_wigans_peers-aac.m4a

SPECIAL THANKS TO @NYCROVERS FOR PROVIDING THE "STING" BETWEEN PARTS :D

Very enjoyable interview with Paul Wheelock. Thanks @Herbie6590

Confirmed my belief that the appointment of Coyle was nothing to do with agents but was a continuation of Venky's policy to hire managers who had once got promotion out of the Championship and were available and cheap...Lambert, Coyle, Mowbray (add Adkins, McDermott etc. Warnock would have been far too good). God knows what their policy would be if we don't go up this season and they pot Mowbray. As Wheelock states,  'don't 2nd guess them'.

I think the LT journo's new and old that you've had on the podcast always come across very well.

15 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Very enjoyable interview with Paul Wheelock. Thanks @Herbie6590

Confirmed my belief that the appointment of Coyle was nothing to do with agents but was a continuation of Venky's policy to hire managers who had once got promotion out of the Championship and were available and cheap...Lambert, Coyle, Mowbray (add Adkins, McDermott etc. Warnock would have been far too good). God knows what their policy would be if we don't go up this season and they pot Mowbray. As Wheelock states,  'don't 2nd guess them'.

I think the LT journo's new and old that you've had on the podcast always come across very well.

Agreed, both Rich & Paul have been great guests and were very willing to talk Rovers....even after we’d stopped recording ?

Thanks for your feedback ??

• J*B unpinned this topic

Archived