BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Blackpool

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JHRover said:

In my opinion a failure to get promoted could be a disaster for this club, if we look at what Venkys did after missing promotion from the last league we were in.

Failing to get promoted is different from failure to win one game. And as stated previously, not getting promoted would be disappointing but not a disaster. If failing to get promoted is a "disaster" what word you use to describe an airliner crashing with all loss of life ? 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Failing to get promoted is different from failure to win one game. And as stated previously, not getting promoted would be disappointing but not a disaster. If failing to get promoted is a "disaster" what word you use to describe an airliner crashing with all loss of life ? 

Rovers not getting promoted would be a disaster for the football club but not for an airliner. Hope this helps.

8 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Throwing insults (again) doesn't answer the question of how you expect us to gain more than 3 points for a win. 

Insults? Sorry sweetheart.

Unfortunately you don’t appear to be able to comprehend the answer that I’ve already provided twice. Or you continue to be deliberately obtuse because you think it’s funny.

Or you are a bit thick.

• Backroom

Yep swap Bell for Williams and that’s what I’d go with, that team plus Chapman would frighten any defence in this league 

Just now, Stuart said:

Insults? Sorry sweetheart.

Unfortunately you don’t appear to be able to comprehend the answer that I’ve already provided twice. Or you continue to be deliberately obtuse because you think it’s funny.

Or you are a bit thick.

More insults.

Still awaiting your reply on how we're going to get more than 3 points for a win today.

Anyway, come on Rovers !

Here's looking at a 4, 5 or 6-point haul this afternoon ! 

There’s a lot of vacant woodwork and empty stones in Lancashire this afternoon.

Either Blackpool are a bigger draw than I thought or we’ve shifted a fair few quarter season tickets!

8 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

More insults.

Still awaiting your reply on how we're going to get more than 3 points for a win today.

Anyway, come on Rovers !

Here's looking at a 4, 5 or 6-point haul this afternoon ! 

Keep waiting.

Hope you get well soon, btw.

Archived