BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Blackpool

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got out of jail there. Very very poor half.

If Evans is the answer someone is asking the wrong question.

The fact we are winning shows just how bad this league is. We have the best players in the division, organised by a midtable manager.

• Backroom

Have Wigan had injuries recently? Their defending has gone to shit since the end of January.

For all the bad luck we've had in the past few years, keeping Mulgrew fit for practically the entire season so far is close to a miracle. Touch wood. 

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Stuart said:

Got out of jail there. Very very poor half.

If Evans is the answer someone is asking the wrong question.

The fact we are winning shows just how bad this league is. We have the best players in the division, organised by a midtable manager.

I actually thought Evans has done well since coming on, though I did expect Caddis to come on for Nyambe...

• Backroom
Just now, K-Hod said:

I actually thought Evans has done well since coming on, though I did expect Caddis to come on for Nyambe...

You are only allowed to bring on players on the bench :P

I’m not seeing much different to what I’ve seen all season. Everyone has cottoned on to pressing us as the way to stop us playing fluently.

Payne is rubbish out right whereas Armstrong is a must pick for me. Williams and Smallwood give the ball away constantly and the pitch is dreadful, so we aren’t building up a head of steam, despite being essentially 4-2-4 when we have the ball. Personally I think Evans has improved things but, yet again, we rely almost entirely on either a Mulgrew set piece or a Dack moment and we got both together.

This is not a perfect team by a long way but I think in Mulgrew, Dack, Armstrong and Graham we have enough to go up

Just now, K-Hod said:

Caddis isn’t on the bench. Evans improved in bits but was pretty poor when he first came on, gave ball away and sliding into a team mate. Hope he improves even more into the second half, doesn’t look like we have any other options

Archived