BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets 2018/19

26 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think 349 pounds is cheap IMO Matty. I remember when we were paying around 200 pounds when we had Allardyce was here but that was roughly 10 years ago. So its been increase of 15 pounds per year. 

Yes, I personally think they are still good value and competitive for the league.

My point was they are no longer ‘one of the cheapest in the Championship’ like some fans still seem to think.

Edited by Mattyblue

40 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Yes, I personally think they are still good value and competitive for the league.

My point was they are no longer ‘one of the cheapest in the Championship’ like some fans still seem to think.

I would say in local area. Around 25 to 30 miles we would be one of the chespest wouldnt we? 

4 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Not if you're operating on a tight budget. Affordability is always subjective anyway. One persons £179 bottle of red is another's monthly food shopping budget. 

Ah I dunno man. I see people saying they can't afford this or that, then they go off and buy coffees out every day or get taxis everywhere. Don't get me started on the ciggies and booze. I think 179 is a very good price. It would cost me around that much to go to one game, day return after I pay for flights to Liverpool or Manchester, train to Blackburn, match ticket and then food and drink. 

8 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ah I dunno man. I see people saying they can't afford this or that, then they go off and buy coffees out every day or get taxis everywhere. Don't get me started on the ciggies and booze. I think 179 is a very good price. It would cost me around that much to go to one game, day return after I pay for flights to Liverpool or Manchester, train to Blackburn, match ticket and then food and drink. 

Imagine if you did all that, and got there five minutes after the £3 surcharge, you’d have to turn around and go straight back home. Gutted.

• Like 2

Three home games in December before christmas, all Saturday 3pm kick offs. and the first one is catagory A. 

Why couldnt we do some sort of Christmas bundle, all three games for £30 or something, anywhere in the ground?

Get some bigger crowds in pre Christmas while we are on a good run, crazy that we have thousands and thousands of empty seats when a bit of forward thinking could have seen a good portion of them sold. Might have even whetted the appetite of some to get a half season ticket.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Well, if you know people who get taxis and coffees then people really shouldn't be complaining about half ST prices. Good point, well made. 

And again, if it costs the price of a half ST for you to get to one game from Ireland then that totally proves something else and only adds to your argument. Not sure what that is like, but you've certainly opened my eyes?

The argument "they cant give them away" is a straw man argument. That isnt the only alternative. The price has been increased following last season, thats what is questionable.

I also dont think that enough is made of Waggott's admitted inability to hit his own sales target. Proof more than anything else that he under-appreciated and underestimated the importance and impact of raising prices.

I find it strange that people are of a mindset whereby their instinct is criticise fans for not buying season tickets. The target of potential buyers of season ticket holders arent dedicated regulars, otherwise theyd already have a season ticket.

• Like 2