BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ep 92 - You're the Conway lady aren't you ?

In this special edition pod, the team is joined by Warren Lucy & Ryan Grant of the BRFC digital team to discuss all things inter web and social media. Questions posed by Mike Delap & Linz Lewis, interrupted occasionally by host Ian Herbert.

We find out how the guys ended up at Rovers, what their roles involve and what they hope to achieve in coming seasons.

We also find out that the Rovers club staff have heard about Linz's Craig Conway fetish and they sound a little afraid...

A big thank you to the chaps for giving up their time and giving us a real insight into the workings of this new team behind the team at Ewood.

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/?name=2018-03-15_episode_92_v1_2_1.mp3

Also available on iTunes of course.

On 3/15/2018 at 04:17, philipl said:

Not complaining but I haven't listened to 91 yet!

Where is 91, thought I saw it the other day, have not listened to it either, have a bit of free time and I can't find it now

38 minutes ago, USABlue said:

Where is 91, thought I saw it the other day, have not listened to it either, have a bit of free time and I can't find it now

It should be available on your podcast provider. Alternatively it's on page two of the forum.

• J*B unpinned this topic

Archived