BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MK Dons tickets

22 hours ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

It's more the circumstances around the timing of the game than anything else. If this was on a Saturday or even the Sunday I'd 100% be going as I'd have the next day off work. As it is it's on the Monday and a 7hr round trip before going back to work on the Tuesday. If this was guaranteed to be a bumper crowd, brilliant atmosphere etc, then I'd be prepared to suffer the next day. The extortionate costs of transport + tickets also plays a part.

I've done my fair share of midweek hauls this season but the one to Milton Keynes isn't one that inspires me much. I'd have been going for the away day atmosphere more than anything else.

All the excuses under the sun, what a tart :lol:

Ill be working all Easter and still going, that's after I've got up 10 minutes before I went to bed, cleaned the lake, eaten a handful of hot gravel and worked 14hrs down mill.

On 3/24/2018 at 15:39, Gav said:

Ill be working all Easter and still going, that's after I've got up 10 minutes before I went to bed, cleaned the lake, eaten a handful of hot gravel and worked 14hrs down mill.

You took years out from going to Rovers and came back when we started winning the league backing the "messiah" despite your previous announcement of him inevitably leading us to administration.

Again, you can at least have a modicum of respect for the 'boycotters' that stick to their word (yours being you won't go again until they are gone) but like your u-turn on Mowbray inevitably leading us to administration you've shown yourself to be a spineless chump.

Every club needs one I suppose...

On 3/24/2018 at 15:39, Gav said:

I will flying Germany to MK Dons for fixtures in preparation for next day tiredness, I have bigger balls maybe. Promotion projects happening occasionally, enjoy tiredness I think.

Is Ewood Park closed for Easter ?

Hung on the ticket office line for 25 mins and rang other numbers for over an hour in total but no reply.

Rang MK Dons instead and phone was answered within 20 seconds. 

So the club is closed ? If so, it's pathetic. There's an important match on Monday - fans will be ringing for information and tickets. There should be at least a couple of people working over the weekend to deal with inquiries from the public.

No wonder the club is struggling to rebuild attendances.

MK Dons should how to do it. 

46 minutes ago, Gav said:

You can buy tickets on the day at MK, no price increase either which is a rarity these days. 

I had a query Gav, for which I needed an answer from club staff. You'd think there'd be one person manning the phones. 

Could be worth keeping an eye on the weather forecast for this match,as a couple of matches that way were abandoned due to a waterlogged pitch.

The current forecast is not great as it apears they may only be a day of no rain from this morning and mid next week..

3 minutes ago, den9112 said:

Could be worth keeping an eye on the weather forecast for this match,as a couple of matches that way were abandoned due to a waterlogged pitch.

The current forecast is not great as it apears they may only be a day of no rain from this morning and mid next week..

I can’t see it being called off. Their ground is one of the best country.

1 minute ago, scotchrover said:

I can’t see it being called off. Their ground is one of the best county.

I hope not but its the forecast for the day that i am looking at  ,and i have seen the best pitches succome to the constant heavy rain..

I have a accomodation booked for a few of us and i dont want to see a repeat of Gillingham

BTW i am optomistic and i know the forecast can change so i am not trying to bring doom and gloom ...Realy looking forward to trhe day as we have two full cars on this one .

Archived