BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradford City (home)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Iv been one of his biggest critics but Evans has been very good tonight, finally showing what he is capable of or a flash in the pan ? Well apart from he should’ve scored twice but that’s not what he is meant to be good at

Ya Evans had a great all round game in fairness to him. You can see he has far more about him than any of their midfielders 

Amazingly I’ve been warned for my initial comment. Seems the mods love the moaning. Seems you can rip apart the club you supposedly love but can’t question those who do. 

Not surprisingly the moaners are now big fat hypocrites for the last ten mins at least. Block me please,  I prefer optimism not negativity...

Just now, The Big Picture said:

Amazingly I’ve been warned for my initial comment. Seems the mods love the moaning. Seems you can rip apart the club you supposedly love but can’t question those who do. 

Not surprisingly the moaners are now big fat hypocrites for the last ten mins at least. Block me please,  I prefer optimism not negativity...

This is how it works on here :)

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Iv been one of his biggest critics but Evans has been very good tonight, finally showing what he is capable of or a flash in the pan ? Well apart from he should’ve scored twice but that’s not what he is meant to be good at

Best game from him in a long time, would even go as far as to say man of the match for me. 

• Moderation Lead

Not really, just try not to wind everyone up is a good rule of thumb....

• Backroom

Mostly it's that you're a newbie trying to tell some who've been on here for ages (in some cases, 20-odd years) how to post.

Integrate.

Dominant performance against a promotion contender. Job well done!

Have to say, happy to have Conway back in the squad. A lot of focus was on Chapman returning from injury and being available for the end of season run-in, but I feel Conway is going to be just as important, if not more so. His experience and commitment for Rovers is irreplaceable. 

• Backroom
Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Eh? Could do without MK having that confidence boost.

After the stunt Gillingham pulled Im happy for them to lose everything match until the end of the season. We don't need to worry about MK Dons, they should be worried about us.

Solid win in the end. The subs changed everything. As soon as Samuel came off the pitch we looked a lot more fluid. Dack once again leads the charge. A true talisman. 

Archived