BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradford City (home)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, blueboy3333 said:

What are the odds on you being there to see it happen?

2 hours ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Who cares if he’s banged one or two in?

COYB, huge game. 3 points an absolute must.

Absolutely !

4 minutes ago, Blue Cabbage said:

Dunno about everybody else but I'm bloody nervous about this one!

19 days without a game is a lot of time to get wound up! it will be a massive relief if we get the 3 points tonight. I'd be very surprised if it was straight forward. Bradford will have some good players.

9 minutes ago, Earlydoors said:

Bradford at home will always be special to me

as i put a half-time schoolboys penalty over the bar into the Blackburn End :blush:

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 13.45.21.png

How old were you? Did you have a Rovers shirt on? Great to get on the pitch though, nevermind the miss.

Anyone popping in for a pre-match pint?

Yep, I am planning to, along with the missus and the rest of the clan who are all in tow tonight for the first time at Ewood in yonks.

COYB!!

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

How old were you? Did you have a Rovers shirt on? Great to get on the pitch though, nevermind the miss.

15 - everybody took 2 each - keeper dived over second one ;)

We had a few penalty shootouts that year - i think we won the competition

Also lucky enough to play a full game on there as they used to host Primary School finals - we got smashed 5-0 by Feniscowles

Just now, darrenrover said:

Yep, I am planning to, along with the missus and the rest of the clan who are all in tow tonight for the first time at Ewood in yonks.

COYB!!

Well, your better half will either be a lucky mascot or be banned for the rest of the season!

I'm wondering if there might be a decent crowd on for this one? Maybe more than the Wigan game.

1 minute ago, blueboy3333 said:

Well, your better half will either be a lucky mascot or be banned for the rest of the season!

I'm wondering if there might be a decent crowd on for this one? Maybe more than the Wigan game.

I'd hope there will be a decent gate but I know of 3 season ticket holders that won't be there as a result of the date change, so I doubt it.

If my better half finishes up being our lucky mascot tonight, I'm not sure I'd cope for the rest of the season but I hope it's a cross I have to bear!

8 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Bradford are expected to fetch around 1500.

I can't see it being close to Wigan personally, there doesn't seem to be the same buzz this week as there was in the build up to that match, plus it's a night game.

Though, there may be a few like darrenrover who have family home for Easter.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Bradford are expected to fetch around 1500.

I can't see it being close to Wigan personally, there doesn't seem to be the same buzz this week as there was in the build up to that match, plus it's a night game.

Though, there may be a few like darrenrover who have family home for Easter.

It was the Easter angle really. It's a bit like Boxing Day in that respect. 1500 is a poor turnout from them but apparently there's a train strike, added to the fact they haven't been doing that great.

It was the Easter angle really. It's a bit like Boxing Day in that respect. 1500 is a poor turnout from them but apparently there's a train strike, added to the fact they haven't been doing that great.

Good Friday at 3pm may have beaten the Wigan crowd, as I can imagine plenty more Bradford fans making the trip, as well as more of ours getting down to Ewood.

On the train strike thing, I've just looked at trains from Preston to Blackburn and they seem to stop at tea-time and only resume tomorrow morning. Is there a general 12 hour train strike or something?

24 hour walk out apparently by Northern Rail. Services up to 7pm and then not much (if anything)  after that until tomorrow morning. Bugger. 

30 minutes ago, Darwen Rover 007 said:

Hi Guys I'm currently out of the country on my holidays!! Gutted will miss the game!! Is there a way to watch the game on a tablet from outside the UK that anyone is aware of please? 

Probably depends where you are.  I'm in Mallorca and have just bought a day sports pass on now TV.  Works fine through phone/tablet

Archived