SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradford City (home)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Earlydoors said:

Bradford at home will always be special to me

as i put a half-time schoolboys penalty over the bar into the Blackburn End :blush:

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 13.45.21.png

Complete guess without looking into the dates, but had the Riverside stand just been demolished about then?  I remember watching a game against Bradford - when I think they were going well - from 'The Hill'

3 minutes ago, Neil Weaver said:

Complete guess without looking into the dates, but had the Riverside stand just been demolished about then?  I remember watching a game against Bradford - when I think they were going well - from 'The Hill'

Hmm, i thought that was a bit later. I don't think Jack had got involved yet

Maybe one of the below?

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 15.48.49.png

Expecting something like this line-up tonight:

--------------------------------------- Raya ----------------------------------------

----- Bennett ------- Lenihan ------- Williams ------------- Bell -----

---- Conway -------- Evans ---------- Smallwood  ---- Armstrong

--------------------------------------- Dack ----------------------------------------

-------------------------------------- Graham ---------------------------------------

Obviously Mulgrew plays if he feels he's ready to, but two games in a week plus flights I would probably say it's sensible decision to leave him out for this one. Williams has done okay when played at centre back when he's been asked to play there and bringing in Bell would improve us attacking wise I think. Given Conway the nod over Payne as I feel the latter always looks more effective coming from the bench and Conway is better working back defensively. 

Was a bit worried about this match but as it's got closer i'm more confident although Larry has outwitted TM before tactics wise, he's very astute that way Grayson. Let's get after them from the off again no messing about.

I've a sneaking feeling we're all going to have a head in hands moment round about 7pm when the team's announced:

Raya

Downing    Lenihan   Williams

Bennett    Evans  Smallwood   Bell

Dack

Armstrong   Graham

Just a hunch but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

That aside, here's hoping that Ewood is bouncing and whatever team TM puts out we all get behind them and put the Bantams to the sword from the off.

COYB!!!

19 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

So you want him sacked if we don't win tonight? Try and stay positive Mark. Maybe you've sampled too many of the pharmaceuticals of the company you run?

Try and enjoy the match.

2 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

It was the Easter angle really. It's a bit like Boxing Day in that respect. 1500 is a poor turnout from them but apparently there's a train strike, added to the fact they haven't been doing that great.

We only took 1800 to their place on a Saturday. 

2 hours ago, darrenrover said:

I'd hope there will be a decent gate but I know of 3 season ticket holders that won't be there as a result of the date change, so I doubt it.

If my better half finishes up being our lucky mascot tonight, I'm not sure I'd cope for the rest of the season but I hope it's a cross I have to bear!

They will be as far as the official gate is concerned!

1 hour ago, grizfoot said:

Expecting something like this line-up tonight:

--------------------------------------- Raya ----------------------------------------

----- Bennett ------- Lenihan ------- Williams ------------- Bell -----

---- Conway -------- Evans ---------- Smallwood  ---- Armstrong

--------------------------------------- Dack ----------------------------------------

-------------------------------------- Graham ---------------------------------------

Obviously Mulgrew plays if he feels he's ready to, but two games in a week plus flights I would probably say it's sensible decision to leave him out for this one. Williams has done okay when played at centre back when he's been asked to play there and bringing in Bell would improve us attacking wise I think. Given Conway the nod over Payne as I feel the latter always looks more effective coming from the bench and Conway is better working back defensively. 

Wouldn't have Conway anywhere near the starting 11.

2 hours ago, Earlydoors said:

Hmm, i thought that was a bit later. I don't think Jack had got involved yet

Maybe one of the below?

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 15.48.49.png

The last 1 of these is George Courtney’s game. Never known an atmosphere as hostile to 1 man.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

No Mulgrew or Graham for #Rovers. Four changes in all. 

Raya
Bennett Lenihan Williams BELL
Smallwood EVANS
Armstrong Dack ANTONSSON
SAMUEL 

Subs: Leutwiler, Caddis, Downing, Payne, Whittingham, Conway, Nuttall

Samuel up top on his own. Jesus wept. Confidence suddenly gone down ever so slightly.

Samuel and Antonsson in the starting line-up?  Two very poor players in my view. 

What's wrong with Graham ? 

We'll do well to win this one.

Archived