BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradford City (home)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor team selection.

Why, if he wasn't going to play him him, did mowbray allow Mulgrew to play for Scotland??

Sibce when has Samuel done anything for the team.

An absolute disaster.

Have to feel for Travis one rash challenge and now he is completely out of the picture despite doing quite well up to his sending off.

Graham the bigger miss for me between himself and Mulgrew.Samuel hasn't looked up to it in recent months and Graham's hold up play and intelligence will be a big miss.Hopefully Samuel can show a bit of desire tonight now he has got his chance

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I don't like the look of that line up. I wouldn't be playing both of Armstrong and Antonnson out wide. 

Don't think they will both play wide Tyrone.  Maybe Antonnson but I think Armstrong will play more central.  I also think we will see Nuttall at half time.

28 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Will be Williams CB. Let’s hope they’re not great at set pieces; got to be the smallest back 4 in the league!

Got to think so.

Alex McLeish needs a slap.

He should never have gone on International duty! Bradford have won away at Wigan and Shrewsbury so it was always going to be a tough game and now we’re without our best player because of a meaningless friendly.

Archived