BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradford City (home)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

We really are poor without the full trio of Dack, Mulgrew and Graham. Let alone missing two of the three. Dominating the match but don't look like we'd score if we were playing the entire night. 

Basically looks like we're going to be relying on Dack to do something special again. 

• Backroom
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

We are missing so much quality without Graham and Mulgrew 

Without them we belong in this League. That's why what Paul Hurst is doing is miles ahead of what Mowbray has done so far. 

I am usually a watcher rather than  contributor but I felt I needed to say something.

I cannot believe the majority on here are Rovers fans. I find it depressing reading most of the comments. I have never seen such hate towards our own players. Such negativity. Most seem to be trying to put do each other for the most destructive of comments. It’s been the same for many a year but even after such a great season it’s still going on!

Some of you need to look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you feel the need to be so spiteful and nasty.

i am sure this will be answered with aggression but I can bet good money it will be the usual suspects who will not want their usual moanfest questioned. Support the team of feck off.

Well that wasn’t great. Started well but have let them kick lumps out of us and it’s played with our minds, now making wrong decisions when in good positions, Dacks off the pace, feel he is one of those players that need to be playing every week to stay hot, as we saw at start of the season when he was cold. A few of our players don’t look like footballers at all, Williams, Smallwood and Samuel. All brewing for a 0-0 draw and back playing catch-up with shrews 

Well that was largely awful. Armstrong and Antonsson may as well have been in my living room with me.

Need to get Payne involved somehow. The obvious one is for Samuel but Armstrong is too small to play up top on his own.

We need to dig deep for the three points here, simply can’t afford to drop any. COYB.

Just now, The Big Picture said:

I am usually a watcher rather than  contributor but I felt I needed to say something.

I cannot believe the majority on here are Rovers fans. I find it depressing reading most of the comments. I have never seen such hate towards our own players. Such negativity. Most seem to be trying to put do each other for the most destructive of comments. It’s been the same for many a year but even after such a great season it’s still going on!

Some of you need to look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you feel the need to be so spiteful and nasty.

i am sure this will be answered with aggression but I can bet good money it will be the usual suspects who will not want their usual moanfest questioned. Support the team of feck off.

I know why you don't post much. Nice rant though. Gobshite.

• Backroom

Part of the negativity comes from the fact we play poorly most weeks and one of Dack, Mulgrew or Graham gets us out of jail. It's really obvious how insipid we are when two of them are gone, and it certainly shouldn't be that way considering Samuel and Bell nearly cost £1m between them. Dack £750k too. Bradford's team probably cost a few grand. Granted it shows, they're cack, but we need other players to start stepping up. 

Archived