BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MK Dons (away) Easter Monday

35 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Yeah but other parts of his game continue to put us in danger, his kicking and claiming of crosses being the primary ones. Can't just be discounted and ignored. That said, yesterday he made a couple of superb saves amidst that

Samuel is also lacking ability, work rate and goals. Hopefully gone in the summer.

Armstrong is very young and a fantastic prospect, I can see them loaning him out again but not selling, and even if they did I doubt we could afford him.

We have disagree to agree on Raya and Samuel.

I dont believe Samuel is lacking ability or Work rate but is lacking goals. 

We dont know what part of the current loan deal whether it buy clause or not. Or if we can afford him as we dont know what the budget is for next season.

• J*B unpinned this topic
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/04/2018 at 16:01, DE. said:

image.png.aa23e98a36ffed203071f4f7781f70aa.png

Match stats basically tell the story here. Much like their fans, MK Dons haven't really turned up. We've not had to break much of a sweat so far.

How can someone who never goes to games himself ever feel justified in making derogatory comments about fans not turning up? Keyboard experts

It takes a lot of time, effort and finance to go to matches and that investment returns proper emotions that you probably will never understand

On 4/2/2018 at 16:01, DE. said:

image.png.aa23e98a36ffed203071f4f7781f70aa.png

Match stats basically tell the story here. Much like their fans, MK Dons haven't really turned up. We've not had to break much of a sweat so far.

If MK Dons didn't turn up do you want to explain why those of us in the ground spent most of the second half as a bag of nerves? They may not have been very good but they put Rovers under enough pressure to have us at panic stations for the last 15 minutes.

• Backroom
3 hours ago, Paul said:

If MK Dons didn't turn up do you want to explain why those of us in the ground spent most of the second half as a bag of nerves? They may not have been very good but they put Rovers under enough pressure to have us at panic stations for the last 15 minutes.

You do realise that was posted at the end of the first half? 

5 hours ago, DE. said:

You do realise that was posted at the end of the first half? 

Nope. I didn't. Apologies. I read it as posted on Monday, completely forgetting the game was on Monday!

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Nope. I didn't. Apologies. I read it as posted on Monday, completely forgetting the game was on Monday!

No worries :) I agree they made it much more difficult for us in the second half. I think their manager admitted they gave us too much respect in the first half and decided they needed to push further up the field. It obviously worked, but too late to make that change at 2-0 down. 

1 hour ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Watching the highlights again, Graham received the ball from the throw in with his back to goal and didn’t even look up before sending that great ball for Armstrong to score the first goal. Straight off the training ground, that one

When you look at our last two games focusing on the center forward position, you really see what a fit Graham brings to the table. His link up play is his main strength I would say. Samuel should watch and learn. He holds off defenders, brings our midfielders into play, plays through balls and chips in with a fair few goals. I'm a big fan this season. 

Archived