BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MK Dons (away) Easter Monday

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Great team move. We're really comfortable here, knocking it around comfortably. Much like Bradford, MK Dons have no quality at all. We're head and shoulders above them. Really solid half from Rovers. Just need Oxford to do a Rochdale now.

Antonsson is very frustrating to watch. Our attacking moves breakdown when they get to him and he just can't seem to put in a good delivery or finish off a goalscoring opportunity, but he contributes a lot defensively and in his physicality, more so than Payne in that regard. He's a good option for away games I guess.

Great performance so far. You can tell that Graham and Armstrong are a class above. 

I don't expect Shrewsbury to do us any favours today, as they had the easiest game. We just have to finish our job here and keep up the pressure.  

I’m enjoying watching this team more than any since Bellamy was here. Raya is the best reflex shot-stopper since Brad, Bennett the new Super-Atko in his versatility and engine, Dack - as Tyrone said - is approaching Field-like status, Graham the old head doing a Don Martin in Gordon Lee’s team, and Armstrong I think is our best loan signing ever, even ahead of Archibald and Bercovic.

I’d love to see a map of where Dack receives the ball, that guy is unmark-able.

Quite clearly the better side here.  Seems to me like there's a lot of scrappy play but every few minutes we do something classy and create a chance.  Armstrong is superb and the moves of both goals were excellent.  let's hope we can see the game out.

Archived