BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MK Dons (away) Easter Monday

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Last time Shrewsbury scored more than two goals in the league was 17th October, as far as I can see. Considering their injuries and suspensions that's not a good sign for Oxford, to say the least.

• Backroom
Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Shrews next two fixtures in the league:

Bradford away / Charlton at home

They’re not winning both of those. 

They’ve seemed to do well against the sides around the play offs recently and slipped up when you wouldn’t expect it 

Fancy them to take maximum points 

Well Bradford are awful, worst team at Ewood this season, and at home to Charlton I would think they would win

• Backroom

Shouldn't have much trouble against Bradford if our match against them is anything to go by. Charlton might be more difficult although we brushed them aside pretty easily at Ewood.

Just now, AAK said:

Well Bradford are awful, worst team at Ewood this season, and at home to Charlton I would think they would win

Charlton are on fire at the minute; Bowyer has them well up for it. Just personally can’t see them winning both.

As I posted earlier, win today and Saturday and a 4 (technically 5) point cushion will play on their minds too.

Archived