BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Southend

• Backroom
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ah, we always play better in the second half. Concerning we will need to do it without the main man though 

Feels like some of this team's players have been getting away with riding Dack's coattails this year. Time to see what some of these players are really worth. I'm looking at the likes of Bennett, Graham, Evans and Smallwood in particular.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DE. said:

Feels like some of this team's players have been getting away with riding Dack's coattails this year. Time to see what some of these players are really worth. I'm looking at the likes of Bennett, Graham, Evans and Smallwood in particular.

Totally. How man games as he got us out of jail? The others need to show they are up to it now 

11 minutes ago, DE. said:

This is a pretty typical performance under Mowbray, but normally we have Dack on the pitch to do something special. Time for somebody else to step up. 

Exactly sir! Poor performances rescued by either Dack or Mulgrew have been the norm this season.

Well have the opposition XI been as threatening going forward as the last home game? I suppose that's a plus point if little else. Just sounds like Rovers v typical generic L1 outfit have to at least believe the 2nd half will get better. At least in an attacking sense (at least 2 guilt edged opportunities are still actually opportunities) though obviously a defeat would be worse than anything.

Just now, Miker said:

What a goal. I said the other day Conway would be the man to play a key role in these last few games and he's shown that now. Fantastic assist!

Well good for you but Graham put it in the net didn't he?

Just now, Vinjay17 said:

Well good for you but Graham put it in the net didn't he?

Graham has been tremendous for most of the season. Just pleased for Conway to be back after a fairly long lay off and making important contributions in our last few games.

Archived