BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Southend

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus, we got away with one there. Need to seriously up our game for the run-in if we’re to ensure we stay in the top two. Huge three points though. Got to pray that Dack is alright, and get Darragh back fit sharpish also.

Another couple of points gained by Raya there too. Just remember that some of you.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Another couple of points gained by Raya there too. Just remember that some of you.

Yep, I take back all the negative things I said about him earlier in the season. He was crucial in our last 2 games and he's looked more confident in the air lately as well. That stop at the end was unbelievable, I was sure we were about to throw away the win.

• Backroom

Celebrated that clearance at the end more than the goal - absolute turning point stuff we all knew it was going in then somehow it didn’t.

We played like a team Hoping to avoid relegation than win a league but job done - just 

As we move on, that tension is just going to keep increasing in our play. Just makes our game changers invaluable. 

I'm off to sit in a dark room and go full on Uri Geller on Dack's strain. Heal....

• Backroom

Samuel was far more effective than Antonsson by the way.

Not many vintage performances but Bennett was simply phenomenal.

If Jack Payne tries an overhead kick on the edge of our box again he needs a kick in the dick 

Fabulous stop by Raya at the death, good  subs by Mowbray as the ones that came on put in good defensive shifts.

We scored with our one quality move, I’d like to see Bennett/Conway on the right for the rest of the season. Payne I thought was ineffectual, always chasing rather than dictating.

Thats one goal conceded in the last four - promotion stuff.

Archived