BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton away April 28th

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, blueboy3333 said:

You'd be pissed off if we won the Prem again. How come you've not been on celebrating our promotion. You only turn up when we're losing. Bit weird.

789FBBDD-641A-40D8-8091-A06BED9FE0FD.jpeg

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

You'd be pissed off if we won the Prem again. How come you've not been on celebrating our promotion. You only turn up when we're losing. Bit weird.

Or to guarantee us all that Shrewsbury will finish 2nd and we won't win the playoffs

Can nit pick at me all you want but I want to win the league and I wanted to keep the unbeaten run going .. I wanted to break records .. so many fans paid and traveled to this game for him to try something he failed at beforehand this formation is shite with the players we have ..missed a chance today unless we can turn it around but highly highly doubt it 

1 minute ago, blueboy3333 said:

AR has been on here for most matches this season, and at least he's consistent..........in pessimism......as ofcourse is his right.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I’ll continue this one man vendetta. It’s emabarrasing that Caddis is still on the pitch. At least half a yard slower than anyone on the pitch.

He has been awful, needs to be taken off at half time. 

Archived