BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton away April 28th

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Mowbray doesn't care if we win the league or not. He said so in the week. 'Nobody will know who finishes 1st or 2nd in a few years time' or words to that effect.

I WILL KNOW, even if Mowbray has the memory retention of a feckin Goldfish

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, yellowsubmarine said:

Surprised to see Caddis too, thought he had retired midway during the season.

If the guy dropped some timber he'd still be a decent player at our recent level but looks like he can't be bothered so another one who's hand needs shaking then showing the door.

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

That line up is very unfair on the other teams around the play-offs, we'd be moaning like hell if we were one of them, as we know only too well.

Depends if they're genuinely injured I suppose. Mowbray said he didn't want to aggravate player injuries if that meant they spent all summer being rehabilitated when they should be resting.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Depends if they're genuinely injured I suppose. Mowbray said he didn't want to aggravate player injuries if that meant they spent all summer being rehabilitated when they should be resting.

Give over, they'd all be playing if we needed to win to go up.

I don't understand the moaning. 

Rovers got promoted, with games to spare. Who cares if they get pipped to the 3rd division title? What matters is moving up. 

Let the lads who haven't played much enjoy themselves in front of a packed set of happy away fans.

Just now, Mike E said:

This formation surely means we'll not be offering terms to Chapman?

It does kinda show why he never really brought in any proper wingers (apart from Chapman). Think the 3-5-2 has long been his preferred formation.

1 minute ago, speeeeeeedie said:

I don't understand the moaning. 

Rovers got promoted, with games to spare. Who cares if they get pipped to the 3rd division title? What matters is moving up. 

Let the lads who haven't played much enjoy themselves in front of a packed set of happy away fans.

Totally and utter agree. 

Just now, Mike E said:

This formation surely means we'll not be offering terms to Chapman?

Why?

I see us playing 2 different systems next season. Flexible and not being predictable are good things. 

Just now, savage90 said:

Armstrong and Payne link up well. 

Armstrong might nick one but he's been off the pace recently. Hope they prove me wrong but there's no way id pay to watch this lot.

Only problem with line up for me is Mowbray should have made it clear there was going to be 5-6 changes.

it would have given the away support an option to return their tickets if they didn't fancy it. he used the term a couple suggesting 2-3.

Other then that no problem with his logic in changing the line up. (only if the injuries are genuine, see my last post on integrity of the league)

Archived