BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton away April 28th

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like its kicking off at Bolton, shame we are taking their place :)

GOAL Burton! Akins stabs the ball home after Wanderers failed to deal with the corner. Fighting has now broke out in front of the stands. #bwfc

Dozens of #bwfc fans trying to get to the dugout. Horrible to see. Stewards trying to deal.

Wanderers fans - those not fighting - are singing "You're not fit to wear the shirt"

• Backroom
Just now, perthblue02 said:

GOAL Burton! Akins stabs the ball home after Wanderers failed to deal with the corner. Fighting has now broke out in front of the stands. #bwfc

Dozens of #bwfc fans trying to get to the dugout. Horrible to see. Stewards trying to deal.

Wanderers fans - those not fighting - are singing "You're not fit to wear the shirt"

I honestly thought they'd be alright after getting some good results, but they've totally collapsed recently. Their away form has been horrific the entire season though. 

• Backroom

We look unsurprisingly like a team that got promoted then celebrated HARD! 

Payne and Samuel seem low on confidence.

Would have liked to win the league but sat on my sofa it’s nice not to feel any stress

Hope we get a win especially for the travelling fans though 

• Backroom
Just now, AdamRochina said:

Can nit pick at me all you want but I want to win the league and I wanted to keep the unbeaten run going .. I wanted to break records ...

I wanted to have a threesome with Britney Spears and Katy Perry. 

But strangely it hasn't panned out that way. 

We can't always have what we want. 

Anyway, at beginning of season I really wanted to bounce straight back up a league. And we'v done it! With games to spare. 

So chill out Adam, and enjoy a rare Saturday afternoon where we all don't have to sit stressing,  refreshing a scores screen every 30 seconds. :rover:

Wigan losing. Still a chance to salvage the unbeaten record and have a go at the title.

I would take off Caddis alright. The man’s supposed to be a professional footballer, an athlete! yet he seems to have ballooned since the first game. Pass percentage low, no pace but hard to bundle off the ball i Guess. I would like to try Travis there.

i would try Tomlinson in place of Evans too. The others are playing ok I thought, just no extra motivation to push 

4 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Manchester overspill at their finest.

Very disappointing line up and performance especially with Wigan losing. 

I knew Raya had been carrying a groin strain and probably wouldn't be playing but can they all be injured?

Hope no-one ever says a word about Huddersfield ever again, we're not even saving ourselves for any particular game.

Caddis, dear me, obviously been suffering from an overactive knife and fork recently.

Samuel, dear me, has barely moved off the spot. Doing a decent living statue impersonation.

Hoping for a better show 2nd half.

This hasn’t been much different to a lot of our performances of late, plenty of ifs and maybes but no clear cut chances. The only  difference is that Charlton, who look much better than anyone we’ve played for a while, scored a scabby goal.

Payne continues to disappoint for me, looks like a talented lightweight 17-yr-old. Armstrong has gone right off the boil and Samuel desperately needs a goal. Caddis looks and plays like some of the old boys in my walking soccer league, but he is giving us width on the right we seek not to have had since Johnny Price.

Still well in this game.

13 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Can nit pick at me all you want but I want to win the league and I wanted to keep the unbeaten run going .. I wanted to break records .. so many fans paid and traveled to this game for him to try something he failed at beforehand this formation is shite with the players we have ..missed a chance today unless we can turn it around but highly highly doubt it 

Has the game finished already?

A goal down at the break and you're giving up. Thankfully the players haven't adopted that attitude this season. 

I want all those things too, and they aren't out of reach yet.

3 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Lovely club Charlton, hope they get their owners sorted.

Referees a right tit.

Caddis blowing out his arse after 10. Proper funny.

He was blowing out his arse after 15 mins v Doncaster at the beginning of the season, how these some of these fookers get paid thousands per week is beyond me. Looks like he reinvests most of it in ale.

1 hour ago, JacknOry said:

It does kinda show why he never really brought in any proper wingers (apart from Chapman). Think the 3-5-2 has long been his preferred formation.

Funny thing though. We were/are crap at 3-5-2 as further evidenced today.

How can we ‘prefer’ to play that way but only look in control of games (and ultimately get promoted) with 4 at the back?

Just now, Stuart said:

Funny thing though. We were/are crap at 3-5-2 as further evidenced today.

How can we ‘prefer’ to play that way but only look in control of games (and ultimately get promoted) with 4 at the back?

It's never worked this season, but Mogga keeps trying to bring it back whenever he thinks everyone has forgotten how shit it was last time.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

It's never worked this season, but Mogga keeps trying to bring it back whenever he thinks everyone has forgotten how shit it was last time.

And then we lose.

And go back to a back four.

Archived