BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bristol Rovers v THE ROVERS

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

If I was you I’d try and get a ticket in the Bristol Rovers section now, as once the away end sells out, there’s a big chance the home club will restrict sales to people on their database only.

Ok good advice. Will try and sort that so. Thanks a lot. ?

I'm not sure that will be the case. According to their website you can buy tickets on the gate for cash. Their capacity is 11000 and they didn't sell out to Portsmouth where the attendance was 10000 which is their biggest gate this season. don't see why they would lock their own fans out.

20180331_102434.jpg

3 minutes ago, AlanK said:

I've got a hat that says BRFC so should be ok ?

A blue square and a white square of material and you can make a Rovers kit into a different Rovers kit too. Add a Brizzle club crest badge from a Panini sticker album from the 70's, learn a Wurzels song and you're pretty much a local.

From the Official Site:

UPDATE - Rovers are getting an additional allocation of 150 tickets from Bristol Rovers and all remaining will go on general sale from 9am on Wednesday 4th April.

On 04/04/2018 at 14:59, AlanK said:

Nearly 3pm and they are still available GreenRover

can't quite believe it but they are

Probably the extra cost of personal insurance for a away games could be a factor.

• Backroom
18 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

That must be some buffet!

Apparently it’s a northcote one course buffet

I do like the idea of the 1875 lounge but think the pricing has been marginally high, hopefully it’s something  that carries on next season on matchays but free for season ticket holders  

Or free for 1875 Club members.

If we do go up, 1875 membership will need a hook, as it’s prime raison d’etre - priority for away tickets in a league with quite a few small allocations/new grounds will have gone.

Archived