BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bristol Rovers v THE ROVERS

• Backroom

we seem desperate for a goal after the stalemate midweek and not threatening much, need to get back to winning ways before it becomes something hanging over us 

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Shrewsbury gave us a boost not winning on Thursday would be a huge shame if we don’t take advantage and give them hope again.

Need to be brave second half 

Can anyone in this team cross a ball? Pretty boring half, they had two great chances and should be winning. Dack missed an open goal for us though. They just seem like they can't be assed. Get Payne and Bell on, use the pace and creativity that we are lacking, we need a win, not another clean sheet.

Just now, DE. said:

Sounds like we're playing alright but lacking a cutting edge again.

Bang on - from a view in home stand at half way, this lot are here for the taking rovers have zero flair In centre mid,Bristol playing 5 at the back only their left side looks like they know how to play football. A few half chances just is nt good enough

1 minute ago, DE. said:

Sounds like we're playing alright but lacking a cutting edge again.

Few games on the trot now; horrible timing. Up until very recently we haven’t found any problems in creating decent chances and scoring goals.

Really need to find that cutting edge today; important we get the win. TM needs to be brave this second half.

• Backroom

Weirdly since the international break we’ve seemed really laboured, our swagger is missing for the most part. 

Need to wake up and finish the season strongly 

I must be watching a different game. We are pressing them high, forcing a lot of errors. Players are demanding the ball, Evans and Smallwood are much better than at Gillingham. Dack is being man marked but doing the right thing and dropping deep. A few speculative shots might help plus Armstrong coming off the wing more. For tha away team at a decent upper-mid table team I think we are looking good to go on and win this.

Just now, Exiled in Toronto said:

I must be watching a different game. We are pressing them high, forcing a lot of errors. Players are demanding the ball, Evans and Smallwood are much better than at Gillingham. Dack is being man marked but doing the right thing and dropping deep. A few speculative shots might help plus Armstrong coming off the wing more. For tha away team at a decent upper-mid table team I think we are looking good to go on and win this.

You’re not allowed to be positive on here. Moaning and calling the manager is what’s allowed. Nothing else...

We are looking okay, but the pace feels a bit leisurely. I don't know if it's the poor pitch or what, but the game has been peppered with mistakes from both sides, quite comical at times.

Samuel got the 3 points for us in the reverse fixture and I suspect he is going to score the winner again today. Now would be a good time for him to get his confidence back anyway.

Archived