BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bristol Rovers v THE ROVERS

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, pk1875 said:

When your stuck at work and Rovers twitter says penalty then, you loose connection for 3 minutes  

Hear that, man. I was in the sticks last weekend trying to follow the feed against Southend. Kept clipping out. I was marching up and down dad in law's garden cutting straw with my arse and huffing on my e-cig like Hopkins in Blue Velvet.

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Said all season Williams is a joke of a headerer, can’t believe some folk are saying he is good enough for championship 

Maybe he's lost focus returning to Bristol (yeah I know he played for the other one) like Dack supposedly did at Gillingham. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Give 'Em the Axe said:

Hear that, man. I was in the sticks last weekend trying to follow the feed against Southend. Kept clipping out. I was marching up and down dad in law's garden cutting straw with my arse and huffing on my e-cig like Hopkins in Blue Velvet.

I'm in Nepal, worst wifi ever. Taking 10 mins for page to load every time. Unbearable

Archived