BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] University Assignment help - Blackburn Rovers fan needed

Good Evening,

I’m currently a student undertaking a Foundation year at University to allow me to start on my full time chosen degree course this coming September. As part of my Foundation year I need to undertake a small dissertation like study. The area I’ve chosen to investigate is fans perspectives of League One clubs use of Social Media.

So, I’m looking for 1 Blackburn Rovers fan between the ages of 18 and 29 to undertake a Questionnaire for me. Its 8 questions long and should take no more than 15-20 minutes of your time. I’d also ask that anyone willing to participate be following Rovers on at least 1 Social Media platform (Twitter, Facebook etc) and have held a season ticket at least once during your time supporting the club. I also must mention, just in case, that if you are currently employed or have previously been employed by Blackburn Rovers then unfortunately you will be unable to take part.

If anyone could spare some time to take part in this for me I would really appreciate it. I’m a Bury fan so I’m looking for at least something to be proud of this season!

Good look on Saturday vs Bristol Rovers and of course for the rest of the season in your race for automatic promotion and the title.

If anyone is interested could they please email me at 21300019@ucfbstudent.com and I will send the questionnaire across to you via email.

Many Thanks,

Matthew

Archived