BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Peterborough

• Backroom
15 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Pity for Evans who tends to raise his game when on the Telly

How long left on his contract? I'd rather this was his last season with us. A chronic underperformer who shows up a few games a season and is a passenger for the rest - or in the treatment room. I think a change of scenery would be best for both parties at this point.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DE. said:

How long left on his contract? I'd rather this was his last season with us. A chronic underperformer who shows up a few games a season and is a passenger for the rest - or in the treatment room. I think a change of scenery would be best for both parties at this point.

We might be able to get a few bob for him during the summer

Nerves, exhaustion !?!?

Let's get real - we are playing in the bloody awful League 1 not the PL or the Champions League.

If the likes of Mulgrew, Bennett, Evans, Conway, Graham can't handle it then we really are screwed.

Time for our lads to grow some and get the feckin job done.

• Backroom
9 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

We might be able to get a few bob for him during the summer

I reckon he's still on a fair wedge wage wise, so moving him on would at the very least give us some extra room in that budget. If we got a few quid for him as well then all the better. 

12 minutes ago, DE. said:

I reckon he's still on a fair wedge wage wise, so moving him on would at the very least give us some extra room in that budget. If we got a few quid for him as well then all the better. 

There was talk of Rangers being interested a while back, that move would make sense for all involved 

• Backroom
21 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

There was talk of Rangers being interested a while back, that move would make sense for all involved 

Think he'd do alright at Celtic too tbf, might even get some Champions League action whilst he's there. 

2 hours ago, STFC7-1 said:

7 points from 4 games actually 

You're right on your points tally from 4 games but I'm curious why there was such a small uptake on the free travel to Bradford? Was 300 Salops all that could be mustered to go there? 

Embarrassing to be honest.

Whether you finish 1st or 3rd this season, Shrews have had a fantastic season and hats off.

I just wish you'd bugger off and accept defeat, you're like sh1t sticking to a blanket! ;)

4 hours ago, Mercer said:

Nerves, exhaustion !?!?

Let's get real - we are playing in the bloody awful League 1 not the PL or the Champions League.

If the likes of Mulgrew, Bennett, Evans, Conway, Graham can't handle it then we really are screwed.

Time for our lads to grow some and get the feckin job done.

Chillax. Have another rinse of the Chablis and another puff on your virgin’s-thigh-rolled Cuban special.

We are going to win the league at a canter. It’ll be so easy they may even put us straight into the Prem next season to avoid wasting any more time.

1 hour ago, MGPensioner said:

That was all before Mowbray made an agreement to take over at West Brom after the play offs, our players (understandably) thought "well fuk it then" & the wheels came off.

F26144C9-7824-407F-82C1-F2B9CDD22988.jpeg

After a difficult year, I'm actually able to make a game! 

Very much looking forward to what will be a game between two of the better sides in this league. Like their manager, I think Peterborough will be up and at them, so need as many battlers as possible for this one. 

This is the type of game which separates the  wheat from the chaff, and IF we come away with a win from this one, I think automatic promotion will be ours.

I will be flying in UK tomorrow to see Blackburn Rovers FC v Peterborough game.

This game will make promotion most certain, I will come back for Oxford United games also.

In Tony we trust.

Two wins and a draw. If you support Rovers whatever you think of Venkys and the last seven years forget it for now  

Go to Ewood on Thursday....... we are so close. 

Just now, Mike E said:

Is there a deadline for getting in the ground after Kick-off? I finish work in Preston at 7pm and am tempted to rush down for this game.

Every supporter helps!

I arrived at HT one game last season (when we were 0-3 down in Coyle's first game <_<) so you should be fine. Turnstiles were shut - not sure what time they close them - but I was able to go in via the gate between the Blackburn end and Jack Walker.

Archived