BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Peterborough

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

“His last two training days have been the Bradley Dack I know”

#Rovers boss backs Dack to be 'firing on all cylinders' against Posh https://t.co/xEV5fhfWN2

Well if I had just won the league 1 players of the season, I know for sure that it would inspire me. It will do Dack as well, I’m sure.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Wouldnt it be great if he could get past the 15-goal mark for the season? He is outscoring the majority of CFs in this league. Would be an amazing haul and fair enough he takes penalties but a good portion of his goals have been sweet freekicks as well as coming up for corners.

So sweet 

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

My team

Raya

Lenihan Downing Mulgrew Williams

Evans Smallwood

Bennett           Dack              Armstrong

Graham

Subs:- Luetwiler Bell Payne Whittingham Conway Samuel Antonsson

Pretty much my team too Chads with the possible exception of Bell for fifty pence head Williams. Although it's not too big a difference.

I have to say I would like to see payne and dack play together.

Smallwood
                       Dack                             payne
bennet                            Graham                              armstrong                               

• Backroom
49 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

TBF, those with concerns of his injuries were pretty valid, his injury record is why we were able to get him in the first place. Still a miracle he has only missed a handful of games this season.

Agreed. Well done to the medical staff and Mulgrew. Let's hope it continues on into next season as he's a big player for us. 

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

“His last two training days have been the Bradley Dack I know”

#Rovers boss backs Dack to be 'firing on all cylinders' against Posh https://t.co/xEV5fhfWN2

Dack was poor at Bristol and duly got subbed. We pay our money to watch him perform during game time not in training.

Let's hope he's good against the Posh to back up his managers claim.

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

My team

Raya

Lenihan Downing Mulgrew Williams

Evans Smallwood

Bennett           Dack              Armstrong

Graham

Subs:- Luetwiler Bell Payne Whittingham Conway Samuel Antonsson

You look at that team and then realise if we are to make any sort of impact next season in the Championship, we will need at least 5 quality additions.  However, that can wait - let's enjoy the last few matches.  There should be no nerves, no pressure and we should get four stunning performances.

Tonight's a formality, a licence to print money.  Lumped on Rovers' win at 1/2 with my fun bet on Rovers score of 4-1 at 21/1.

You also have to factor in that it will be very good for the U23's devlopment if they win the league. I think TM has been keen to give them as strong a side as possible at times to finish the job they started.

If they werent up the top,of the league I think Travis and nutall would have been in the 1st team picture a bit more

9 minutes ago, Mercer said:

You look at that team and then realise if we are to make any sort of impact next season in the Championship, we will need at least 5 quality additions.  However, that can wait - let's enjoy the last few matches.  There should be no nerves, no pressure and we should get four stunning performances.

Tonight's a formality, a licence to print money.  Lumped on Rovers' win at 1/2 with my fun bet on Rovers score of 4-1 at 21/1.

Hurray for you...

18 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

100 (ONE HUNDRED) tickets sold by Peterborough. I suppose a few more will be bought on the night, but still.

Too Posh for Ewood Park!!! 

Let's hope we crank up the noise tonight and give them hell. Another '95 Newcastle at home atmosphere. Hopefully not as nervy, and hopefully Raya won't be as busy as Flowers was. 

• Moderation Lead

We don't do things the easy way, so I expect a lot of hanging on and my fingernails and even the surrounding skin to be seriously eroded tonight. Let's hope that's not the case......

In my honest opinion(from watching every game home and away barr one this season) Rovers are well overdue a full and convincing performance ,and thats both in first 45 and second 45 ...

Tonight should be a night a night the players are buzzing as i know i would be ,its Eleven v Eleven and i just hope the Rovers Eleven give it all they have tonight ....

They will be nervous and this is were the experienced players can help out ..

Archived