BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Peterborough

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Nice one. I got a few little Pilsners to try tonight. I vape whenever I go out(not much these days) but I will have that in action as well Id say, keep me away from my nails 

I have my vape stuck to me during the matches. 100ml of liquid at the ready. Hopefully nerves will be settled at half time with the score at 3-0. 

12 minutes ago, bazza said:

I hope we go all out for it but I'm expecting the usual and to be spitting feathers at full time.

I just don't have confidence in Mowbray. The players yes; TM no.

When it comes to hanging on to a narrow lead I'm with you. I finish every match with my nerves frazzled.

11 minutes ago, bazza said:

I hope we go all out for it but I'm expecting the usual and to be spitting feathers at full time.

TM the manager that has guided us through a run of 1 defeat in 31 league games. 1 defeat in over 6 months of league football. Think the guy deserves a little bit of credit. 

Just now, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

TM the manager that has guided us through a run of 1 defeat in 31 league games. 1 defeat in over 6 months of league football. Think the guy deserves a little bit of credit. 

Tell me that again when we are winning easily with 10 minutes to go and I'll agree with you.

19 minutes ago, bazza said:

How can you not have confidence? Bloke nearly kept us up last year and bar a slightly torrid start, we've looked very impressive this season. Unless we really bottle it starting tonight, the chances for automatic promotion are higher than playoffs so until we start losing I can't see why you'd have reservations about TM?

Just now, OxSouthernRover said:

How can you not have confidence? Bloke nearly kept us up last year and bar a slightly torrid start, we've looked very impressive this season. Unless we really bottle it starting tonight, the chances for automatic promotion are higher than playoffs so until we start losing I can't see why you'd have reservations about TM?

I like Tony as a bloke and as a football man but we've been playing in the same edgy fashion all season. Blowing hot for 30 minutes, cold for the other 60. We've been making the same sort of mistakes all season. We've not improved in our ability to manage out a game all season. To me we don't have the look of a well coached team.  We panic very easily. There are some really poor teams in this league, really poor, and how many have we battered at home ?

Next season there has to be changes on the coaching side no matter what division we are in. If we do go up that's the perfect time to do it.

Archived