BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Peterborough

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Travis not even on the bench, I'd rather have Payne in the team than Antonnson. I don't like the idea of Armstriong and Antonnson in the same 11.

Payne doesnt keep wide enough for where Antonsson is a goal threat

• Backroom

4 players with goals in them with pace in Armstrong and Antonsson. 

Happy with that with Payne to come on.

Think Evans is too often a passenger though 

Was thinking on the drive home tonight, going through all the permutations, even a draw leaves us in a similar position relative to Shrewsbury, as what Wigan are to us. 3 points and a better GD (and that's even assuming the Bury win in their favour). The win would kill them off, if they're not already. 

Bradley has a real liking for the Sky cameras - fancy him to turn it on again tonight, 2-0 win, goals coming later on, feet up. 

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Antonnson doesn't score goals from out wide either. In fact he doesn't score goals from outside the 6 yd box.

Think he got 8 goals hasnt he? All in the 1st half of the season. 

4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

That's because Payne's isn't a wide player

But thats the role Mowbray is asking him to play with us having League 1 player of the Year Dack in our team and in the 10 role. 

“We’re ready for tonight, Mowbray tells Sky. “I’ve selected my team and trust them. We’re back at home where our record has been good and have to reproduce that form.” #Rovers https://t.co/UgWV308NKC

Cheer up you miserable sods - the promotion party is already under way.

The Sun is shining and the beers flowing - enjoy nights like this, they don't come along that often these days. 

Venkys out!

• Backroom
Just now, DeeCee said:

Bottles of Bass here, must win game and convincingly which we haven't done often. Clean sheet ratio has improved but we need to win like champions to stake our claim.

I’ll take a 97th minute scuffer if it gets us 3 points 

Archived