BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Peterborough

• Backroom
Just now, jim mk2 said:

Posh must be gutted .........they should have been at least 2 up at half time

If you don't take your chances this is what happens. We've been on the receiving end enough over the years.

The difference between us and them is simply that we have Bradley Dack and they don't.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What i will say about Tony is hes got the town believing and brought people together and for that i thank him, no jokes at all, his tactics frustrate me a lot, but his attitude and charisma have been @#/?ing brilliant the thewd bugger.

• Backroom

We would have been lucky to escape this one with a draw, getting all three points is amazing, let alone winning 3-1. A horrific first sixty minutes or so, but Posh ran out of steam, we pushed forward and got our rewards. We needed to be brave and to be fair, we were, Bradley Dack leading the way with a heroic performance.

You could see at the end that it looked like a huge weight had been lifted off the players shoulders. They finally looked like they remembered where we are in the table and why we're there. I need a whisky.

On 16/04/2018 at 13:39, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Reckon Bradley will put on a superstar performance on Thursday.

Going for a 3-1 Rovers win with Bradley grabbing a brace. 

Shrewsbury will draw tomorrow and we will go 7 clear on Thursday. Promotion at the Valley, title at Ewood. 

COYB

Wish I had put money on that now

2 hours ago, Doaksie said:

Bradley has a real liking for the Sky cameras - fancy him to turn it on again tonight, 2-0 win, goals coming later on, feet up. 

I wasn't far off in the end. 

As I said at half time, their goal helped bring us out of our shells and force us to attack and relieved the tension somewhat. 

Shrews players must be feeling absolutely crushed tonight. We're pretty much there 

Archived