BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dack player of season league 1

AAK

Well done Bradley, great achievement for you personally and for Rovers.

Now that you have been crowned the King of League 1, you've named your Queen Olivia so now deliver to us, your humble servants, the Crown Jewels of Automatic Promotion.

PS: Please cut out the late nights and debauchery for just a few more games. Ta very much.

• Backroom
31 minutes ago, Swanson said:

His FIFA 18 FUT card was very nice! 85 rated.

I had to up his stats a bit on FM as the Rovers researcher had underestimated him a little. In one of my games he ended up in the Conference within a couple of seasons!

Knew he would win it, by far the standout player in the league this year - and as the EFL say, in the the (all league) EFL team as well. Bit alarmed at his slump right now and hope its more due to his niggling injury than some c-list celebrity. Get these last four games done boy and you can wank in the corner all pre-season long.

19 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Knew he would win it, by far the standout player in the league this year - and as the EFL say, in the the (all league) EFL team as well. Bit alarmed at his slump right now and hope its more due to his niggling injury than some c-list celebrity. Get these last four games done boy and you can wank in the corner all pre-season long.

C list? You are being too generous 

Well done Bradley, now get your sh1t together for 4 MASSIVE games, your influence has been sadly missed of late.

ROVERS need YOU in the words of Kitchener of 1915!

As a footnote, my Rovers player of the season would be Elliot Bennett.

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

C list? You are being too generous 

To be honest, I know nothing of her as I dont watch that kind of trash on the telly. We live in the world of Kardshians, Hiltons and the like, famous for being nothing but whores or nobodies. You are probably right though, z-list?

3 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

To be honest, I know nothing of her as I dont watch that kind of trash on the telly. We live in the world of Kardshians, Hiltons and the like, famous for being nothing but whores or nobodies. You are probably right though, z-list?

Definition of a Z lister I would say 

Keep away from Brad! :) 

Archived