BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Elliot Bennett would be my nomination for Player of the year

3 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

@#/? love Benno. Proper welling up watching what it means to him.

I'm ashamed I may break down sobbing at the Oxford game:o

I could spend on day on Twitter seeing the many videos, tweets from players etc. Fantastic stuff.

• 8 months later...

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2018/december/a-z-elliott-bennett/

Starting to feel a bit sorry for BB. ?

N – NICKNAME – What's the best nickname you've come across in your footballing career?

We call Ben Brereton Coco Pop Neck. That’s my favourite! Tombstone Teeth is a good one as well. Stick with Coco Pop Neck. [Ben: Why do I get hammered in this every single week?!]

59 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Say what you want about him, Brereton has seemed to settle in as one of the lads judging by the amount of piss he gets taken out of him on this stuff.

You don’t play first team championship football for a big club like Forest at 18 without having a bit about you. 

I understand that but the point still stands. 18 is very young to play 1st team football in the championship so he must have personality. 

I coach/manage some elite players and I can see the ones who's personality gets them starts and obviously the ones that crumble. Believe me, forest first team at 18 is a big thing

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...