BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Finances Under Venkys

Found this brief but informative video on our finances.

I know this isn't news to most but shows they are paying for the mess they have made.

Does anyone know the prize money for being promoted? I know it won't be a lot but would love the club to become more self sufficient and less reliant on them in the next few seasons.

https://youtu.be/UcaKHxztWFU

Apologies if posted elsewhere.

4 minutes ago, sparky12 said:

Found this brief but informative video on our finances.

I know this isn't news to most but shows they are paying for the mess they have made.

Does anyone know the prize money for being promoted? I know it won't be a lot but would love the club to become more self sufficient and less reliant on them in the next few seasons.

https://youtu.be/UcaKHxztWFU

Apologies if posted elsewhere.

Prize money is peanuts I would say, you make it up in Sponsorship and TV money when promoted 

28 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Prize money is peanuts I would say, you make it up in Sponsorship and TV money when promoted 

Remember reading somewhere that there is no extra money for finishing first, second or twenty fourth in L1 and L2. All clubs get the same amount (per division) through the PL scraps off the table scheme and TV /sponsorship pot .

Also if I am remembering rightly 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, get a cut of the play off revenue 12.5% per team in the semis (other 50% split with all other L1 teams) and 25% for teams in final (other 50% is split between all L1 teams)

Archived