BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

1 hour ago, Commondore said:

My shout for a new centre forward: Sebastian Andersson. Available on a free after having having scored 11 in 28 for relegated Kaiserslautern (German second division) last season. 26, strong, tall, hardworking, but still with a bit of pace and not a Heskey-like lump. 

https://www.transfermarkt.com/sebastian-andersson/profil/spieler/147573

Corrado Grabbi

14 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Marcus Maddison transfer listed by Peterborough.

Would be too expensive given they will only sell him for an acceptable offer. He is contracted to 2020 and PBoro always knows to get paid.  For a backup player to Dack should probably look at less expensive options.

• Like 1

Just now, 1864roverite said:

If otzumer was any good he would have been snapped up by now not good enough for where we want to be

You could have said that about Dack this time last year. Having seen Otzumer at Ewood this season he looked even smaller and weaker than Payne and didn't really get a sniff. He was playing in a poor team though. On a free it may be worth a gamble.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

You could have said that about Dack this time last year. Having seen Otzumer at Ewood this season he looked even smaller and weaker than Payne and didn't really get a sniff. He was playing in a poor team though. On a free it may be worth a gamble.

He's the league ones mezut ozil of sorts. Decent when you have the ball but often goes missing. People to easily fooled by YouTube clips.

• Like 1

Maddison can also play wide just as easily so would be a great signing but probably too expensive.

Oztumer seems to be only able to play as a 10, so would be back up and lack the flexibility of a Maddison, his numbers are good and he is free so plenty of plusses but im not even sure if hes guaranteed a game at Walsall.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Oztumer seems to be only able to play as a 10, so would be back up and lack the flexibility of a Maddison,

Payne was moved out wide by Oxford before he came to us and the Oxford fans said he couldn't play wide. They were right. I read Walsall fans saying the same about Ozhumer. Again they are probably right as he's too small and weak to play out there. Ozhumer would only be back up to Dack unless Mowbray can turn him into a ball playing CM, or Mogga goes with two No.10's and 3 at the back as some people think he wants to.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Payne was moved out wide by Oxford before he came to us and the Oxford fans said he couldn't play wide. They were right. I read Walsall fans saying the same about Ozhumer. Again they are probably right as he's too small and weak to play out there. Ozhumer would only be back up to Dack unless Mowbray can turn him into a ball playing CM, or Mogga goes with two No.10's and 3 at the back as some people think he wants to.

Aye, may aswell sign square pegs to play in the square holes that hopefully make up a 4-2-3-1 formation judging by its success this year.

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Maddison can also play wide just as easily so would be a great signing but probably too expensive.

Oztumer seems to be only able to play as a 10, so would be back up and lack the flexibility of a Maddison, his numbers are good and he is free so plenty of plusses but im not even sure if hes guaranteed a game at Walsall.

I wouldn't sign Maddison as I think the fee they demand will be too high. I would rather look at Edwards who was quick and skill against us. Also look at Josh Morris for the left wing position and Bristol City winger Jamie Paterson. 

Sounds like Evans has had an absolute meltdown with all the players he has transfer listed at Peterborough. Maddison, Edwards, Baldwin, Morias, etc... 

I would certainly enquire about Maddison and Edwards. They obviously need the money to rebuild so a quick deal must be on the agenda. 

Edited by ChrisPriceBaldSpot

Just now, Stuart said:

What odds Dack to leave and Payne to replace him...?

Not as slim as the likelihood it’ll be you to constantly suggest it might happen all summer.. 1/100? :) 

Just now, Biz said:

Not as slim as the likelihood it’ll be you to constantly suggest it might happen all summer.. 1/100? :) 

Or as slim as you contributing content rather than glib ad hominem posts. :) 

Edited by Stuart
Btw 1/100 is pretty odds on so you think it’s extremely likely