BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

I would be looking to sign Ivan Toney on permanent deal. valued at 500k on this website https://www.transfermarkt.com/ivan-toney/profil/spieler/251664

Will Vaulks, a centre midfielder valued at 500k on this website https://www.transfermarkt.com/will-vaulks/profil/spieler/238427

Hakeeb Adelakun, a pacey winger on a free transfer this summer according to this website https://www.transfermarkt.com/hakeeb-adelakun/profil/spieler/255129

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I would be looking to sign Ivan Toney on permanent deal. valued at 500k on this website https://www.transfermarkt.com/ivan-toney/profil/spieler/251664

Will Vaulks, a centre midfielder valued at 500k on this website https://www.transfermarkt.com/will-vaulks/profil/spieler/238427

Hakeeb Adelakun, a pacey winger on a free transfer this summer according to this website https://www.transfermarkt.com/hakeeb-adelakun/profil/spieler/255129

If that's true about Adelakun being out of contract , then that would possibly swing it for me , he looks to be worth a gamble

31 minutes ago, McClarky said:

I would like to see us bring in an experienced keeper.  I'm not convinced by Raya, he's a good shot stopper but his kicking is appalling.  Against better teams we might find that if he regularly kicks it out or straight to the opposition it puts a load of unnecessary pressure on our defence.  Hope he improves but he hasn't so far.

Utter shite.

• Like 6

The last thing we need is another keeper. The young lad Fisher is ample cover. Raya is the future. Glad Mowbray has come and basically said what I posted the other day. Young hungry players who need the step up. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
12 minutes ago, Tormund said:

The last thing we need is another keeper. The young lad Fisher is ample cover. Raya is the future. Glad Mowbray has come and basically said what I posted the other day. Young hungry players who need the step up. 

I honestly believe Mowbray is trying to create a 5/6year  dynasty here.

#ChampionsLeagueWinners2022

Sorry, just watched 'I believe in Miracles' last night.

Edited by Mike E

1 hour ago, McClarky said:

I would like to see us bring in an experienced keeper.  I'm not convinced by Raya, he's a good shot stopper but his kicking is appalling.  Against better teams we might find that if he regularly kicks it out or straight to the opposition it puts a load of unnecessary pressure on our defence.  Hope he improves but he hasn't so far.

Sounds like he was playing with a groin injury,  let's see what he kicks like when that is fixed.

Just now, Raya4espania said:

I'm not quite of the mind of the fella to critisise raya, but I do believe he needs better compitition.

With Leutwiler and Fisher included, it would be an utterly pointless decision to spend any of our budget on new goalkeepers imo.

• Like 2

Just now, Raya4espania said:

But you respect my opinion all the same, of course..? ;)

You must’ve missed the “imo” at the end... You’re welcome to think what you want.

Just now, Biz said:

You must’ve missed the “imo” at the end... You’re welcome to think what you want.

I'm just making a point about a posting of mine being considered rude, when established regulars on here seem to do it all the time.

Every time I see Holmes at Scunthorpe this year I've been impressed. I only saw the last 20 minutes,of their play off exit tonight but he was the most direct threat again. He's had some rave reviews this season and apparently cleaned up at Scunnys player of the year awards.

Presuming Chapman isn't returning,  I'd be interested. His original contract was due to expire at Scunthorpe this summer and can't see any reports he signed a new deal.

18 hours ago, 4000Holes said:

Hi Mercer, I understand what you are saying but I think Mowbray is being very canny.  I have done business in India for many years and I know how their minds work, in a cultural sort of way.

IMO I think Mowbray is playing it exactly right and we will see where it leads.

I tend to agree with this. Have done work with Asians, orientals etc. and they do have a different way of working and looking at things. I find that if they find a personal connection to you, then many things go (if it makes sense, the Chinese call it guanxi). it's not wholly about hard stats etc. well, we do have foreign owners.

hope it's not politically incorrect here but I think TM is approaching it right too.

• Like 1

The man certainly has a plan. Lets hope the V's give him what he needs so we can get started on this transfer window quickly.

Adulakan and Otzhumer on frees are no brainers no matter what the budget is.

Edited by JacknOry
  • Like 1

Would sign no to Crouch. His wages still very high. 

We dont need 3 centre midfielders signings. We need 1. We got Smallwood, Travis, Evans and Bennett who can play there. I expect Bennett will play wide in some games as he will help defensively better than other. 

Otzumer would be decent but will he help being back up to Dack?

7 minutes ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Adulakan, Otzhumer, Chapman, Armstrong, Nolan, Camps, McGeouch, Crouch IN

Caddis, Gladwin, Whittingham OUT

Crouch? Doesnt really fit the young and hungry looking to make a step up. Wages would be big too.