BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Play Robertson and him in midfield you add natural balance and as such you will pay better and if you got any fish try and but McKenna his range of passing is phenomenal and he can step out from the back great player puts his head on everything to

Just now, Dryhorse said:

Play Robertson and him in midfield you add natural balance and as such you will pay better and if you got any fish try and but McKenna his range of passing is phenomenal and he can step out from the back great player puts his head on everything to

I will bet my house on it that Mulgrew will not be playing in midfield for us next season.Im not saying he can't play that role but in my opinion he won't be playing in midfield for us unless we have an injury crisis 

• Like 1

Your missing out then cos that is were he does best wins aerial duals and breaks up play and switches play and creates liked balls with that sweet left foot and will score a few to from edge of the box or late headers from darting late runs into the box

Just now, Dryhorse said:

Your missing out then cos that is were he does best wins aerial duals and breaks up play and switches play and creates liked balls with that sweet left foot and will score a few to from edge of the box or late headers from darting late runs into the box

From what I heard he wants to be playing centre half.Maybe he feels his body can cope better playing further back rather than midfield as like I said season before last he missed a lot of games through injury when he was playing in midfield 

• Like 1

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

I don't doubt that he's good in that role. But he's best FOR US in defence until we get defenders better than him.

Plus we're in a league that provides tougher opposition than Celtic ever face domestically.

22 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

Who is McKenna? 

Ive watched a couple of SPL and its a boring league and very poor standard. 

Why you keep mention SPL players I dont know. I doubt we will sign any of them. 

• Backroom
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Who is McKenna? 

Ive watched a couple of SPL and its a boring league and very poor standard. 

Why you keep mention SPL players I dont know. I doubt we will sign any of them. 

At this rate we might as well sign every Scottish free agent available. 

There's no doubt Mulgrew would be great for us in CM, for about 2 games before he gets injured and doesn't play until some time after Christmas. 

• Like 2

Scott McKenna is not a free agent Aberdeen knocked back 700 000 from him from Hull and Aston Villa want him to but hopefully he will do better and sign for a foreign team like Bates did

i am not saying Scottish football is brilliant but it's not poor either when folk like Robertson and Van Dyke cut there teeth here and there in the biggest final in planet football

English teams take and have taken our players and coaches since the start of time and still do at all levels

• Backroom
Just now, Dryhorse said:

Scott McKenna is not a free agent Aberdeen knocked back 700 000 from him from Hull and Aston Villa want him to but hopefully he will do better and sign for a foreign team like Bates did

i am not saying Scottish football is brilliant but it's not poor either when folk like Robertson and Van Dyke cut there teeth here and there in the biggest final in planet football

English teams take and have taken our players and coaches since the start of time and still do at all levels

Yes, but we've also left more of them there or sent them back.

Don't think so Mike could name about 40 players that made good careers in the championship and actually won it or the play offs a few already this year going up again

it's good you believe what you want about Scottish football but the truth is loads of guys have went down in the last 10 years and has great careers and not always out the SPL

• Backroom
15 minutes ago, Ribble Valley rover said:

When’s Tony back from india

Dunno let me just check with dryhorse 

6 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Is he an improvement on what we've already got ?

We were strongly linked last summer but he signed a new deal at Bradford. We then took on Caddis but I thought at the time McMahon would have been a better option. I think there is a Middlesbrough connection with Mowbray.

7 hours ago, islander200 said:

So you think Caddis is championship standard?Sorry Chaddy but no way is he good enough in my opinion.If he looked after himself and got in good condition then i think he would be but I don't see it happening.Released by Birmingham and failed to win a contract at Bury that's enough evidence to suggest he isn't the standard required.

Has Mowbray ever played Travis at right full back?I don't think he has so it looks like Mowbray see's him as a midfielder.

I can definitely see the argument for bringing in another right back but I would be starting Nyambe.Seems Mowbray feels the same if the rumours of us looking at that Mellor from Blackpool are true 

According to Chaddy, our team could be (with injuries),

Raya

Bennett Lenihan Mulgrew Bell

Bennett Smallwood 

Bennett Dack Armstrong (should he come back) 

Graham (Bennett if Graham is knackered)

• Like 2

Just now, JacknOry said:

Raya

Bennett Smallwood 

Thats a great line up. Whose on the bench ? No one is getting down that left side that's for sure

Edited by Oldgregg86

6 hours ago, Dryhorse said:

Aberdeen were looking at Caddis and when ever ive saw him he looks like he has pace so why not?Guy might want to come home maybe Partick or Hamilton would take him to

Caddis pace? When last orders are announced perhaps.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Raya

Bennett Smallwood 

Bennett my tip for 1st goal 

6 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Raya

Bennett Smallwood 

Dig all you want Jack. But my post back up by Mowbray playing Bemnett in 5 different position during the season