BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Except Anti Niemi ;)

HaHa remember that caller phone in lol. "why's Niemi not in the squad then" to which the reply was "he's not scottish that's why, he's finish" brilliant and he just said "oh right, thought he was scottish"

Just now, AAK said:

HaHa remember that caller phone in lol. "why's Niemi not in the squad then" to which the reply was "he's not scottish that's why, he's finish" brilliant and he just said "oh right, thought he was scottish"

It was even better. The presenter said he's not in the squad cos he is finnish, to which the caller replied "he's not finished!" then the present said "no, he is FINNISH, he isn't Scottish" 

One of the best phone in segments ever 

3 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

You say that if you got Bain two years ago he would be one of the best in the championship and he has not even been capped yet ???

Are you are Rovers fan? Just asking.

2 hours ago, Tormund said:

Jason Lowe ?

Will be interesting to see where he ends up next season after his one year Brum deal.

Think the lad needs to realise he got very luck with Rovers and he needs to slash his wage demands otherwise it's only the cat he'll be kicking next season.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Jason Lowe down at Brockhall trying to earn a contract this summer. He's out of Birmingham, I presume he'll still be based in the NW, knows most of the Rovers lads and the manager. As for whether we give him a contract, I'm not a fan, but that's up to Mowbray and on his head be it.

Lowe and Bolton makes a lot of sense.

I hope he can stay injury free and prove a lot of people (slightly) wrong and go on to be a "decent" Championship CM.

What I would rather happen is TM not to publicise how big out budget is. That way we can play the poor card and be believed. If other clubs know you have £5m +, they add 15% tax onto their players. 

Should see business done fairly quickly with the window closing after the first game of the season.

2 hours ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Nyambe is first choice in a back four and if he goes with wing backs then it will be Bennett. Either can deputise for the other in a change in formation. If both were injured or suspended then Travis is more than capable. The budget we have doesn't need to be touched to find a right back. 

Nyambe is not good enough and Bennett is better in midfield. Travis is untried. We need a good right back before anything else. Nyambe was targeted all last season and now is moving up a division. He has improved but not enough.

38 minutes ago, islander200 said:

It was posted before he went to India.He is back tomorrow so presume we will hear something as to how the meetings went by Monday 

It's one thing knowing who you want.......................................

5 minutes ago, Al said:

Nyambe is not good enough and Bennett is better in midfield. Travis is untried. We need a good right back before anything else. Nyambe was targeted all last season and now is moving up a division. He has improved but not enough.

I think Nyambe is good enough to start. Has come on a lot 

We went down with Jason Lowe as captain, he fired off of his own accord it seems. We came straight back up without him anywhere near the club so let's just put it to bed we don't need him back we've moved on.

If TM doesn't want to rattle the cages of a lot of his fans he'd be well advised to go nowhere near JLowe again that ship has sailed, never go back as they say with good reason.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

Do i need to be a Rovers fan?To talk football with you?I like all teams my Uncles fruend was at King Kenny Dalglish 

Not at all, was just wondering as you spend more time on here than I do.

Bloody hell this forum is being over run by us Scottish.

Everytime someone says Nyambe isnt good enough for the championship, I cringe.

Did you actually watch last season? He was excellent before his injury, and at 20 years old, he is hot prospect for us and a vital piece of our future. Best athlete in the team, needs to get better going forward. 

Edited by Fraserkirky
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Bloody hell this forum is being over run by us Scottish.

Everytime someone says Nyambe is good enough for the championship, I cringe.

Did you actually watch last season? He was excellent before his injury, and at 20 years old, he is hot prospect for us and a vital piece of our future. Best athlete in the team, needs to get better going forward. 

I agree.The grief Nyambe gets on here by some is ridiculous. He has really grown into the role and is getting better and better.People seem to forget he is only twenty and they think he should be the finished article.

He wasn't targeted all last season either 

• Like 3

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

On late lunch here watching sky sports in a cafe, jesus Lowe is being released by Birmingham alright 

I thought his first name was Jason? :)