BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

53 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

This breaking story is gathering space. My 'sources' tell me Mogga isn't happy Williams is being allowed to leave and has alerted Europe's top clubs that he mayleave Rovers for a 'new challenge'. Next minute there's a press conference saying Zidane has 'quit'. Coincidence? I don't bloody think so. Mogga's off to the Bernabeu and Zidane is coming here.

Who needs Zidane when you have Bradley Dack

Just now, Lie_still_Rover said:

We live in Ewood.. Was walking across to Ald.. It could just be a normal plate to be fair. Just thought I'd share. 

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/anthony-pilkington/profil/spieler/67322

Year left on his contract, doubt he'll be playing much in the Prem, plays in the position we need players for and fits the profile of 'experienced Championship players' that was stated by either Waggot or Mowbray t'other week, from Blackburn. Fits the bill.

Rich Sharpe will deny it tomorrow in the LT!

Edited by blueboy3333

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

He's a potential good 'un, no doubt.

But assuming the top 6 cartel stays as is, you think he'll be one of Man Utd/Man City/Lpool/Arsenal/Tottenham/Chelsea's keeper by 2021?

Quite a prediction!

Maybe he fancies waiting for a chance back at his hometown club - Barcelona!

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I stand up for everyone who deserves it :) Actually, the Irish way is to be critical of our own. Have you ever heard an Irish person speak about Bono ?

That isn't strictly Irish people though is it. That's just people. Even his hat thinks he's a cnt 

40 minutes ago, Lie_still_Rover said:

That was on The Rovers car park... Anthony Pilkington sprung to mind..

Wouldn’t be unusual- he hardly gets a game at Cardiff, and probably will less so now, with their promotion.

24 minutes ago, den said:

That car number plate was registered in Norwich in 2011. Anthony Pilkington played there, that year.

scroll down. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_the_United_Kingdom

If I pm you my wife's details can you track her for a few months. She seems happy lately . That's not like her

• Like 2

Pilks is a local lad with mates and family in the area and a Rovers fan, it's summer so he could just be back up here visiting and having a Mcds or something.

Colin Hendry used to kick about with his mates down Witton in summer when he had that rag top SAAB and someone drives around in a silver van with something similar to TU4AY as the reg, not seen the maestro hanging out the window drawing on his L&B yet though ?

Pilkington would be a decent signing though !

Edited by tomphil

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Pilkopants is a few years younger than Dick Whittingham, and he's a left-winger (no idea what Whittington is), so I don't think there are too many parallels.

Not in playing style just when I saw pilkingtons name made feel the same way about when I saw whittingham before i saw him kick a ball. Pilky is a top player. Surly if he signs then we wouldn't need Conway ?

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

He's just got an International call-up based on his form last year. He was POTY when we were last in the Championship. I've never understood the criticism of Del. He's solid enough as a defender and half decent going forward.

In the games I saw him he was solid enough defensively I agree but he seemed to panic when going forward. Ran past the halfway line, then turned around or at best passed sideways. Maybe that was more to do with what was in front of him..

• Like 1