BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

4 hours ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

King was pretty mediocre or injured when he played for us. He probably responded to Eddie Howe and his coaches better than ours, just like Mark Hughes could get Craig Bellamy to perform.

Remember those Cup games? He didn't get enough chances imo.

9 hours ago, briansol said:

Am I only one who would be underwhelmed by Pilkington? Seems like a sideways steps and I can't see him bring much more than Conway. Will be 30 shortly and we need wingers with pace desperatly.

Kind of agree...good player I suppose, and a winger which we need but this rumor has hardly got me all giddy with excitement. Close to 30, no sell-on value and not exactly pacey. To me he would be a slightly younger and better upgrade on Conway.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Rovers and Dack in talks over a new contract with Dack ready to commit his future to Rovers

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/16262601.Rovers_in_Dack_talks_and_star_man_ready_to_commit_his_future/

It would be great news when he signs this new contract. 

You should’ve took that bet mate. Little to no chance of Dack leaving this summer. Was like printing money that...

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, mrssusan said:

More chance of signing Karl than Anthony.

on a serious note just seen a car outside Ewood with the reg cr7.

could just be a coincidence though pal

image.png.2406f6a8e6dad9763742be27e6a6a545.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrssusan said:

More chance of signing Karl than Anthony.

on a serious note just seen a car outside Ewood with the reg cr7.

could just be a coincidence though pal

That’s Swansea then. They’re coming from everywhere.

?

3 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

Tony Watt's elusive Tweet is alive and well again!

Number of tweets he drops towards Rovers i'd say he's desperate to come back.

Mind you he's probably just desperate for a club full stop !

• Like 1

Just now, OnePhilT said:

I thought he was good, but it feels like his attitude is the problem wherever he goes.

Definitely not a Mowbray type player - not hungry enough and has had enough chances to take his career seriously.

• Like 1

Just now, tomphil said:

Number of tweets he drops towards Rovers i'd say he's desperate to come back.

Mind you he's probably just desperate for a club full stop !

Tony Watt with a weight programme and off the booze, wouldn’t be bad back up on a six month contract (motivation purposes). Six months is Xmas and if we are top ten then venkys May open the purse strings for better or it gives time for Watt to make an impressive few appearances. 

Bar Sammy and Graham we are looking light up top.

• Like 4

Thought Watt was very decent in his time here, and didn't get any sniff of an attitude problem. 

To be fair that might just have been because he was on loan and trying to earn a contract, but take as you find, I'd definitely have him back. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

I thought he was good, but it feels like his attitude is the problem wherever he goes.

Yeah he had a bit of something about him but he seems to do the same wherever he goes start of ok, tail off quickly then they let him go. As a few have said get him down in weight and as fit and focused as possible there's a good player there but you could say the same about Marshall, Stokes etc etc.

Some just aren't wired up right sadly.

Just now, AdamRochina said:

Can we forget about watt? The lads career is pretty much done ..he hasent held down a place in a team for years and we won't ever go near him again let him stick to his movie reviews and us to look at better options 

Forget about what? 

• Like 1