BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

11 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

When do you think this is gonna kick off? Monday?

Predicting Harry Chapman to be announced first.

When is the new kit launch?

When's TM back of holiday. That's the key date for our trading to begin. Still think Chapman is a high risk transfer given his injuries 

Stephen Ireland, I had forgotten he existed.  What a symptom of the modern game he is.  He's nearly 32, has played at the top level for 13 seasons and yet has amassed less than 250 league appearances.  Just over 100 games in 8 years, 4 games in the last 2 years.  he's probably forgotten how to play football by now and yet he's no doubt has been trousering £40K a week while doing it.  The game is broken!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Any I know said he was good for them. Have you heard different from their fans? 

Only from my relatives, and there friends which are Villa fans. Seemed to be the general consensus when i was down there a few weeks back

1 hour ago, McClarky said:

Stephen Ireland, I had forgotten he existed.  What a symptom of the modern game he is.  He's nearly 32, has played at the top level for 13 seasons and yet has amassed less than 250 league appearances.  Just over 100 games in 8 years, 4 games in the last 2 years.  he's probably forgotten how to play football by now and yet he's no doubt has been trousering £40K a week while doing it.  The game is broken!

He sounds just like Danny Murphy according to Stoke fans, on BBC Sport. Him and Glen Johnson have just been released from Stoke. 

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

A few accounts on twitter linking us with this guy. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diniyar_Bilyaletdinov

I can't say I remember him playing for Everton. Doubt there is much in it 

I asked Alan Myers on Twitter - said he was a good lad who lost his way at Everton

1 hour ago, Herbie6590 said:

I asked Alan Myers on Twitter - said he was a good lad who lost his way at Everton

What hes doing is protecting the agent and player but the bottom line is....... he's crap.

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

He was good at Everton and if he's of the same standard now I'd have him in a heartbeat. That was a few seasons back though

Probably just Twitter nonsense to be fair doesn't really fit the type Mowbray suggested we would be looking to recruit

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

He was good at Everton and if he's of the same standard now I'd have him in a heartbeat. That was a few seasons back though

Was he? He was pretty average "However, despite scoring 9 goals in 77 appearances, he failed to make a major impact during his time at Everton and had been on the fringes of the first team squad during the 11/12 season after finding himself playing in the reserves. In November 2011, Bilyaletdinov said that he sought to leave the club if he did not get a first team place, as he feared losing his place in the national team"

1 hour ago, Tormund said:

JAL - not saying he’s a good player but do you rate anyone?

JAL will only be happy when we’re back in the Premier League and getting beat more often than not. It’s a shame he doesn’t go to a lot of matches. It’s also a shame that so many people worry about what he thinks.

Same with everyone’s fascination with Chaddy. Same with the artist formally known as MGPensioner, or whatever he’s called this week, who proudly states he hasn’t been to a game in years.

Everything’s great, or everything’s rubbish.

When there’s no light or shade. No reasoned analysis or, in some cases, first hand objectivity. What’s the point.

• Like 9