BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

"If something happens, I'll have to think about it, sit down and see what's right for me and everything. I'm not thinking about that, I'm a Rovers player, I think I have to work hard for Rovers and play for Rovers.

"Nothing changes, I still go about my day to day life the same way as I do. People say it's an unbelievable achievement, it doesn't change anything in my day to day life."

There you go, he's ours. 

Edited by old darwen blue

10 minutes ago, Stuart said:

You are really overusing that picture.

It’s perfect. Aren’t you at all going to point out how stupid the quoted post is or do you accept that sort of “wummery?”

6 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Did you read any of our conversation? 

Your response is bizzare 

I was responding to dry horse who i assumed was replying to WUM because of Irish/Scottish players jibe.

4 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

So no, you didn't read the conversation. 

Obviously not.. However you can understand my confusion if you’ve not been directly quoted AND he’s referring to “English arrogance”... as you ain’t English.

Apologies either way.

• Like 1

How Im I meant to know what he is?

I get that a few of you might not think Scottish fitbaw is not as bad as made out

But your in the majority even your gaffer struggled up here for years there are gems up here McGeuoch is free and has had as good a season as McGinn who they want 6 million for

If ive upset anybody I am sorry

Just sick of the usual Scottish footballs pub league patter if it is dish me out some numbers of your pub teams pretty sure I could still play ???

Just now, Dryhorse said:

How Im I meant to know what he is?

I get that a few of you might not think Scottish fitbaw is not as bad as made out

But your in the majority even your gaffer struggled up here for years there are gems up here McGeuoch is free and has had as good a season as McGinn who they want 6 million for

If ive upset anybody I am sorry

Just sick of the usual Scottish footballs pub league patter if it is dish me out some numbers of your pub teams pretty sure I could still play ???

I did not once criticise Scottish football. I just said I don't think Fulham would be interested in McGeoch. I don't think his own mother would have gotten as definsive as you. Sensitive much. 

Just now, Dryhorse said:

Fulham have signed loads of Scottish players in there time who done well for them but did nothing up here McCormack springs rapidly to my mind

OK, I will try one more time. It's nothing personal against Scotland, the Scottish league, Mrs Doubtfire, haggis or battered Mars bars. I just don't think Fulham , or any Premier league team, will be in for McGeoch. I hope we sign him. 

You reckon he could go straight to the premiership obviously? 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

Well McGinn is getting linked there the two are not that much better than each other McGinn might be in time if he gets the right move

I would just be happy if he went somewhere and played abroad maybe but championship would be good to

• Like 1

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

OK, I will try one more time. It's nothing personal against Scotland, the Scottish league, Mrs Doubtfire, haggis or battered Mars bars. I just don't think Fulham , or any Premier league team, will be in for McGeoch. I hope we sign him. 

Arghhh ..... You forgot the cheesy chips!

Sorry!

Cant knock Scottish footballers ... We had King Kenny and Hendry ... Yeaah ... And Err Ferguson an Souness ... Hmm

Edited by pomster

32 minutes ago, Biz said:

It’s perfect. Aren’t you at all going to point out how stupid the quoted post is or do you accept that sort of “wummery?”

I dismissed most of it as pap as I was scrolling down.

Although I’m really not sure what you added to the debate (or any debate) by posting a photo of a bloke absolutely on his arse for comic effect.

Again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dryhorse said:

So your saying Scottish players are not good enough for EPL

Typical English arrogance especially since you guys are lucky if you have watched him more than twice

5 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Bigdog is Irish. ;)

It's not just the English. Everyone thinks your league is shit ?

Edited by Oldgregg86

If Scottish footballs shite says a lot were English teams are hoovering up anybody half decent even the youths

And then there are squad guys like John Fleck who go dpwn and tear up your level never got a look in at Rangers

And Waghorn and Garner struggled for goals go back down and get in about them right away

Just now, Stuart said:

I dismissed most of it as pap as I was scrolling down.

Although I’m really not sure what you added to the debate (or any debate) by posting a photo of a bloke absolutely on his arse for comic effect.

Again.

Irony. You’re complaining about adding to debate - what on earth does that add?

Im sure you could’ve easily made the point to Gladwingone that some league one or Scottish/Irish league players would be an improvement, I even gave your “boy” Rhodes as an example - signed from division 3 - did well here.

You should know that - remember when you argued with any criticism of Jordan, again.... and again.... and again....!

Just for you though, I found a better Eye Rolling picture for replacing the previous one. Custom made. 

Dont thank me.

7E9F79A4-CEB1-48AA-868A-E98A1B463604.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Biz said:

Irony. You’re complaining about adding to debate - what on earth does that add?

Im sure you could’ve easily made the point to Gladwingone that some league one or Scottish/Irish league players would be an improvement, I even gave your “boy” Rhodes as an example - signed from division 3 - did well here.

You should know that - remember when you argued with any criticism of Jordan, again.... and again.... and again....!

Just for you though, I found a better Eye Rolling picture for replacing the previous one. Custom made. 

Dont thank me.

7E9F79A4-CEB1-48AA-868A-E98A1B463604.jpeg

You need to go back and read my original post.

It was that simple.

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Mrs Doubtfire is English ?

18 hours ago, unleaded said:

Olli McBurnie for me ... good young strong player ... upwards turn on the worm chart .... 

You're appreciated for your knowledge on here unleaded. I was the first to mention McBurnie. Ergo I know my shit too.