BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

At the end of the day, none of us know who we are after, who we are signing. We don’t know who TM wants. If a good player becomes available his age probably won’t matter. Can’t wait for the first signing so we can all settle down.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tormund said:

At the end of the day, none of us know who we are after, who we are signing. We don’t know who TM wants. If a good player becomes available his age probably won’t matter. Can’t wait for the first signing so we can all settle down.

Settle down? You do realise unless it's a worldie (and there are some who would even find fault there) there'll then be pages of questioning the signing and bitching about how unproven/poor/bad attitude he is

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tormund said:

Love the idea of this forum ever settling down. We could be challenging for the Prem and people would be booting off.

48 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

On my suggestions today are out of contract in a month apart from Chapman. So what the problem? 

I asked for more info about arbitro post. Thats all. He didnt want to. J*B and Unsall both did share their info. 

The Ki suggestion was pointless. His wages and the clubs he being linked made it way past our wage budget. People have to realistic and realise we arent going to spends millions after millions. 

The insult was the last sentence. 

I apologise if I hurt your feelings but I wouldn't really call that an insult I'm sure you wouldnt want me as manager either. 

Davenport seems highly rated and by all accounts did well at Burton so should be the sort targeted not players like Bridcutt or that big lump of a striker Moore who can't score, Danny Graham has more talent in his little toe than that guy.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, gumboots said:

Settle down? You do realise unless it's a worldie (and there are some who would even find fault there) there'll then be pages of questioning the signing and bitching about how unproven/poor/bad attitude he is

It was a little bit sarcastic.

44 minutes ago, islander200 said:

I apologise if I hurt your feelings but I wouldn't really call that an insult I'm sure you wouldnt want me as manager either. 

Davenport seems highly rated and by all accounts did well at Burton so should be the sort targeted not players like Bridcutt or that big lump of a striker Moore who can't score, Danny Graham has more talent in his little toe than that guy.

Thankyou

Moore has scored goals at Championship and league 1 level last season. 

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Bolton seem to think they're getting the little Turk Otzumer.  Decent player to have on the bench that lad.

Really is a no-brainer for us but not sure if TM is interested.

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Bolton seem to think they're getting the little Turk Otzumer.  Decent player to have on the bench that lad.

Somebody tweeted on their site that he had a mate from Blackburn that said he was having a medical with us. Just wondered if anybody else had heard the same. Would be over the moon if true. 

27 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Anytime I've watched the guy he hasn't impressed.Maybe he has come on but I hope we are targeting better 

Fair enough

27 minutes ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Any truth in the tweet that Oztumer was at Rovers having a medical? 

What tweet? 

3 minutes ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Somebody tweeted on their site that he had a mate from Blackburn that said he was having a medical with us. Just wondered if anybody else had heard the same. Would be over the moon if true. 

Over the moon? 

4 minutes ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

He's currently sunning himself in Spain.
So doubt this is true.

Oztumer.png

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Firstly no need for the bloody insult at all islander2000 I dont know who you think you are!!!

I suggested Bridcutt before Mowbray visit to India and what age of player since his owner visit. 

Mowbray is keen on Davenport from City. Dont know much about him but its could be cheap buy or a loan

If the lad is decent, he would not be a cheap buy neither would he be a cheap loan.  The 'big' PL clubs make millions and millions from loaning out the young up and coming.  One London club made £12 million in the season just gone for 'loan outs' and that is not an exception but rather the norm..

Edited by Mercer

3 hours ago, Tom said:

But you rated him last time?

Understand he hasn’t had the best season and I wouldn’t have him as my main man but a worthwhile squad man at the right money 

Time moves on Tom he had his chance to improve with Birmingham , didn't do it there. So no chance having him Back, plus we should stay well clear of his agent and the agents associates for us to have any chance of succeeding.

Nyambe and Nuttall out !

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

From Bolton based Reporter Marc Iles

Was #bwfc interest in Blackburn's Danny Graham but looks unlikely to happen. Different, younger striker looks more likely now.

Something always ‘changes’ with these stories.

I don’t think I’ve ever read a hack say, “yeah, I got that one wrong”.

8 minutes ago, JAL said:

Any chance of selling The donkey Nyambe and Nuttall to bring some cash in ?

Why would you want to get rid of Nyambe over Paul Caddis?
We should be looking to move on Sam Hart, Ben Gladwin and possibly even Dominic Samuel (replacement considering) before we look to move on anyone else.

Nuttall has talent and would hate him to go out other than loan.
Nyambe might get a lot of stick, but he came forward in leaps and bounds last season.

Side note. There has been talk of Frank Fielding coming back to Rovers this summer, and I can understand Rovers wanting to bring in competition for Raya. But surely someone like Dean Henderson would be a better shout.
Fielding has been largely hit and miss since he left Rovers. His goalkicks only rivaled in woefulness by Jason Steele.
Henderson was outstanding last season for Shrewsbury Town, and was one of the key features to their better than expected league table finish.

He has refused a new contract with Manchester United, and Bristol City are sniffing around him. Mowbray would develop him as a player far better than Lee Johnson. Bringing him onboard could give Rovers two of the most exciting up and coming goalkeeping talents in the Football League Championship.

Fielding's signing as far as I am concerned doesn't improve upon Leutwiler.

Just now, RovingRover said:

Why would you want to get rid of Nyambe over Paul Caddis?
We should be looking to move on Sam Hart, Ben Gladwin and possibly even Dominic Samuel (replacement considering) before we look to move on anyone else.

Nuttall has talent and would hate him to go out other than loan.
Nyambe might get a lot of stick, but he came forward in leaps and bounds last season.

Side note. There has been talk of Frank Fielding coming back to Rovers this summer, and I can understand Rovers wanting to bring in competition for Raya. But surely someone like Dean Henderson would be a better shout.
Fielding has been largely hit and miss since he left Rovers. His goalkicks only rivaled in woefulness by Jason Steele.
Henderson was outstanding last season for Shrewsbury Town, and was one of the key features to their better than expected league table finish.

He has refused a new contract with Manchester United, and Bristol City are sniffing around him. Mowbray would develop him as a player far better than Lee Johnson. Bringing him onboard could give Rovers two of the most exciting up and coming goalkeeping talents in the Football League Championship.

Fielding's signing as far as I am concerned doesn't improve upon Leutwiler.

Started out as outstanding but it did not take long before teams knew he could be wound up and then targetted him - even the Shres fans bemoaned his performances the last 3rd of the season.

1 hour ago, JAL said:

Any chance of selling The donkey Nyambe and Nuttall to bring some cash in ?

I think I have cracked this case John. Nyambe, Nuttall and Gallagher all have the same agent namely Simon Conning. Now you have made your thoughts clear about Simon (a Liverpudlian by chance) many times. So I think that purely by association you dislike any of his clients and will do with any of his clients who might sign in future.

• Like 5