BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

You can post links plus comments in this thread.

JB's guidance notes in the Links Only thread are quite clear.

Some on here should read more, post less or at least keep up to speed.

That was what I assumed was happening. Its the thread title that needs changing

2 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

You can post links plus comments in this thread.

JB's guidance notes in the Links Only thread are quite clear.

Some on here should read more, post less or at least keep up to speed.

So Chaddy can’t post a link to a tweet without making a comment on it? He has to tell us that he’s posted it in the links thread? Moronic.

No.  He can post it here with a comment but should post it without comment in the links only thread too.  Or that's the way it should work. Or he could post it here without comment too but others are free to comment on it as is he.  It's the other thread that should be kept free of comment, not this one that should be kept free of links

Edited by gumboots
further comment

Bloody hell. 

Some people log onto this site and only want to read the daily rumours. They want to be up to speed with what's going on and don't want to read discussions about possibilities or opinion. These people read the links only thread. To keep this system working there is a policy of ONLY posting links in the links thread.

Others want to post links and discuss them. They want to discuss the player, offer alternatives or question the rumour. These people read this thread. 

I'm not sure why this is suddenly so hard to grasp. If indeed the titles of threads need changing I'm open to any suggestions.

For clarity- if ALL you are posting is a link to an article about transfers, either incoming or outgoing, put it in the links thread. If you want to add discussion to the link, like RovingRover has, put it in here.

Just now, gumboots said:

It's not hard to grasp for most of us.  We were responding to what chaddy SAID he'd been told.  But it would help if you changed the thread title i think

Just take away the hyphen and the last two words.

Like. Every. Other. Season.