BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

I used to post on here waaaayyyyy back in the crustaceous period. I have recently moved back to Lanky. 

It isn't the Lancashire Wide Web LOBP lol

BURNLEY PLAN WBA RAID

Burnley have offered West Brom £25m for defender Craig Dawson and striker Jay Rodriguez, according to the Daily Mirror

Probably not true but we are now in a world where The Dingles can spend £25m whilst we are hoping that Venkys give us an overall transfer budget of x10 less than that.

We really couldn't have dropped out of the PL at a worse time.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Probably not true but we are now in a world where The Dingles can spend £25m whilst we are hoping that Venkys give us an overall transfer budget of x10 less than that.

We really couldn't have dropped out of the PL at a worse time.

Get them spending I say. Every penny they spend on inflated transfer fees and increased wages is a penny less they can save away for the future or for infrastructure improvements. Even better when those inflated fees are being paid for players relegated last season.

• Like 2

Why is anyone worried about Bumley signing someone with a dodgy injury record surely it's to be celebrated it's about time they got some Murphy's and Etuhus foisted upon them !

Sad thing is though their manager will still rinse something resembling effort out of these types.

£25m for Dawson and Rodriguez is insane, as are most prices these days. Bring back the days where you could get Craig Bellamy, Roque Santa Cruz and Benni McCarthy all for about £10m. 

Just now, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

North End have just made their 3rd signing of the summer. Have Tony and Steve gone back on holiday? 

Would you have wanted us sign any of them here? 

Havent they just sold one of their best player to Cardiff?

21 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Why is anyone worried about Bumley signing someone with a dodgy injury record surely it's to be celebrated it's about time they got some Murphy's and Etuhus foisted upon them !

Sad thing is though their manager will still rinse something resembling effort out of these types.

I'm not worried. It's all about timing, our relegation's and their promotions couldn't have happened at a worse time for us.

It just got me angry at Venkys again.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

What a thoroughly unpleasant post. 

Seemed reasonable to me.  Had a shocker for doing nothing, well can't.say doing nothing, for signing no new players yet.  Mmm?  Shicker, to me would be when most of his signings don't work out.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JHRover said:

He was one of our better players in 16/17 (All comps. 38 starts 8 sub, 8 assists, 7 goals)

A non event really in 17/18 (All comps 22 starts 6 sub, 2 assists, 2 goals)

Did his legs go? Injuries? or just an off season?

He has the heart, he still offers a lot defensively and from set pieces.

1 year with an option seems fair. Another season like 17/18 and I'm sure he's gone. If however he can return to 16/17 form, he'll be a useful squad player.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

Storey looks one for the future and the lad they got from Oxford looks a good player. Their left back has gone to Cardiff. My point was they are actively pursuing their targets and getting them. Mowbray wants 5 players in by next Sunday so they can bond with the squad in Austria. He needs to get a move on. 

Yes he would like them in but if we dont we dont. Mowbray will get the right players in. If it take to time then so be it. 

I wouldnt have any of PNE signings but I dont know much about them

1 hour ago, RV Blue said:

I think we’re not being linked with anyone because Tony is too busy speaking to the press about transfers, get on with it man!

Haha. 

Mowbray and his recruitment team have been busy. These deals take a while to get sorted. Why the negative vomments. 

58 minutes ago, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

From Keifer Sutherland to Keefer Moore! I rate him as a target man. Not sure about his prowess in front of goal, but as battering ram setting up the likes of Dack, Armstrong or whoever I think he'd be very good. 

Dont know much about it. 

Rotherham are after him. 

11 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Very good news. His experience and knowledge at Championship will be good asset to us. 

Nothing negative at all about this.