BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oxford Utd at home

Dack out for 4-6 weeks with a grade two hamstring injury. TM: "That will be managed through the summer which, light-heartedly, that might not be a bad thing from my point of view that we will have half an eye on Bradley through the summer!"

Full team news update from Tony Mowbray as #Rovers gear up for their final game https://t.co/Bz5CGENJJl

Raya, Williams and Bennett all in with a chance of playing for #rovers on Saturday.  Dack has a grade 2 hamstring injury.  4-6 weeks of treatment.  Conway broken metatarsal.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Need a banner addressed to Venkys.

“youve backed the debt, now back the manager”

or something like that.

What a turnout!

Dont need any banner to say..

Just be very vocal and sing Mowbray name most of the game. 

Venkys will already know how popular Mowbray is..

With plenty of extra supporters in attendance whats the pre match plans for the fanzone, will there be a live band or live music on when does it start. 

Will the ladies team be parading their trophy before or at half time. 

We know the under 23's will be doing a half time lap of honour is there anything else planned other than the game for the spectators to enjoy.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Dont need any banner to say..

Just be very vocal and sing Mowbray name most of the game. 

Venkys will already know how popular Mowbray is..

Mowbray has signed some shyte to date !

A Mowbray muppet reacts ?

Dummy Samuel dummy Samuel 

Dummy dummy Samuel

When he gets the ball

He does ferk all

Dummy dummy Samuel !

2 minutes ago, JAL said:

With plenty of extra supporters in attendance whats the pre match plans for the fanzone, will there be a live band or live music on when does it start. 

We know the under 23's will be doing a half time lap of honour is there anything else planned other than the game for the spectators to enjoy.

Elton John was going to play the fanzone, a 4 hour gig, but he cancelled. In a surprise move Venkys are now going to do their Ramones set instead. I Wanna Be Sedated indeed.

Ryan Nyambe will be in stocks outside the club shop from 9.00 until 5.25. 50p a do, wet sponge job. I expect we'll have enough to bid for Messi by the time you've done.

There's also going to be a BRFCS Nuttall Street Enclosure Revisited Bouncy Castle outside Blues which I doubt will be very popular as it'll either have too much air in it, not enough air in it, don't see why I have to take my shoes off to go on it, and why didn't they introduce a BRFCSNSERBC earlier in the season when I really wanted to go on one, it's too late now. It'll also be criminally over priced at free.

Enjoy.

35 minutes ago, JAL said:

Wonder if they will let me play a song lol

16 hours ago, Mike E said:

I'd even look into inviting a minor international team. The preseason game vs New Zealand was one of the more interesting ones to watch.

But would Charlie play for us or Scotland?

3 hours ago, tomphil said:

They're obsessed I tell thee, hilarious when you think we've had home turnouts almost on a par with some of theirs despite them being a division above and going great guns mostly. 

Preston have barely got 10k home supporters on all season. It’s only the away fans that have pushed their average beyond ours, if indeed it is higher than ours.

I worked in Chorley in the mid 80s. There was one Preston fan there and two Rovers fans. Me and a lad from Preston.

When I worked in Preston five years later, any of those from Preston usually supported Liverpool.

They’re an irrelevance and certainly not a rival.

6 hours ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

It used to be pretty much guaranteed that a bumper Ewood crowd would witness a spineless surrender. Most Boxing Days and the Chesterfield replay spring to mind.

Was just thinking that.

4 hours ago, JAL said:

Look it up. All the answers to your questions will be on here and on the official site. I'd tell you but I can't be arsed because you're not really looking for the answers.

Just now, philipl said:

Jack promised a new Riverside stand...

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

As soon as he saw the new one. He hated it apparently.

Did the club get planning permission but as we didn't progress into Europe that much it was put on hold??

19 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Look it up. All the answers to your questions will be on here and on the official site. I'd tell you but I can't be arsed because you're not really looking for the answers.

Why waste your time posting a reply. 

In offering the £10 adult price (and great credit to the club for that) Rovers have been able to gauge demand and get the staffing in place to meet that demand. It has been a tremendous success and the official attendance will prove to be much higher than any of us on here originally thought. Probably much higher than the club thought as well.

Wouldn’t it be nice, therefore, if the club made an announcement tomorrow saying sod it (or words to that effect), we’ll leave the discounts in place right up until kick off. Also, open that mini ticket office in the side of the Darwen End, allowing any Oxford fans to pay the discounted price by cash on the day if need be.

Is there any real point bumping the price up after 3pm on Saturday? 

Archived