BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oxford Utd at home

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, philipl said:

Gillingham pooping Plymouth's party big time.

Very nervous on the A62 Rochdale-Oldham currently; both drawing but Charlton have less to play for now Gillingham are 3-1 up against the Pilgrims.

Oldham are losing 

Hope Rochdale stay up

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

How is the game going. Very quiet on here. How's Samuel and Evans playing. How has nyambe looked first game back

Samuel's second touch is a tackle and Evans is sideways, sideways backwards. I'm not there unfortunately, can't watch and can't listen to any commentary but that's my educated guess.

Just now, darrenrover said:

Samuel's second touch is a tackle and Evans is sideways, sideways backwards. I'm not there unfortunately, can't watch and can't listen to any commentary but that's my educated guess.

That's how I was imagining it as I watch the women's fa cup final at work absolutely devastated I can't be their

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

How is the game going. Very quiet on here. How's Samuel and Evans playing. How has nyambe looked first game back

Honestly, I think the whole team is playing well. Evans, Samuel and Nyambe have been involved in some of our best attacking plays so far... Samuel has done everything right except score so far.

Archived